Zeux Now Lists IOTA for Cryptocurrency Payments in Stores
By Luke Flowers– Cryptocurrency Enthusiast
The app team of Zeux announced on March 21 that they’ve included IOTA (MIOTA) as one of its payment methods on their platform. This means instead of cashing out cryptocurrency, Zeux users can use IOTA to purchase products and services that support Samsung Pay and Apple Pay systems.
By next month, Zeux, which has an FCA regulatory license, will be ready to launch in the EU. Zeux hopes by 2020 to have the service functioning in the United States as well as other regions in stores that sell goods from groceries to other amenities.
The platform allows customers to store funds, make payments and investments all in one place. The app works for both cryptocurrencies and fiat, converting the crypto to cash before making the payment via Samsung and Apple Pay systems. David Sønstebø, IOTA’s founder, thinks that joining up with Zeux will receive adoption for IOTA on a bigger level than currently.
Frank Zhou, Zeux’s CEO, feels compelled and excited to bring cryptocurrency with fiat and traditional economy together as one. He believes the Tangle, IOTA’s independent blockchain protocol, serves as a brilliant means for the development of Dapps and that his company could make use of this later on. The platform has the potential to be integrated with other chains for more options to cash out crypto through store purchases.
In a recent interview, Zhou said that he is happy to provide IOTA users greater financial flexibility with Zeux.
Zeux also added Qtum about a week ago, which is a digital coin like IOTA and, once the app launches, users will be able to utilise buying and selling crypto native to this chain to pay for goods and services.
Head over to our platform if you are looking to sell crypto UK or exchange Bitcoin to GBP. We also have some of the latest news articles on the latest occurrences in the crypto space so take a read.
Dear valued BC Bitcoin UK Clients,
I hope this email finds you well. We are reaching out to inform you of some significant changes to our services that directly impact our operations within the United Kingdom. Regrettably, due to the recent regulatory developments introduced by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and the implementation of the new Financial Promotions Regime, BC Bitcoin is no longer able to offer our services to clients based in the UK. This very difficult decision is in compliance with the regulatory framework and ensures that we uphold the highest standards of transparency and legality. You can view the FCA publication here: https://www.fca.org.uk/publication/finalised-guidance/fg23-3.pdf As a result, we would like to inform you of the following changes and provide guidance on how to manage your assets with BC Bitcoin:
1. **Service Termination for UK Clients:**BC Bitcoin will no longer be able to accept new purchase orders from clients residing in the United Kingdom.
2. **Continued Operation Outside the UK:**Despite the changes within the UK, BC Bitcoin will continue to operate outside of the UK as normal. Our services will remain unaffected for clients in other regions.
3. **Withdrawal of Assets:**For our UK clients holding assets with BC Bitcoin, we want to assure you that your assets are secure. You have the option to safely withdraw your assets or exchange them to GBP or EUR and subsequently withdraw. We have streamlined the withdrawal process to ensure convenience for our clients.
4. **Conversion of Assets:**To convert your Holdings to fiat please log in to your BC Bitcoin account and submit a sell order for the amount of coin you hold with us. During the process you will shown how much you will receive and asked the bank details you wish to receive payment to. In addition, you can request the conversion by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org from your registered email address. If you encounter any issues or require assistance, our customer support team is ready to help you throughout the process.
5. **Withdrawal Procedure:**To initiate a withdrawal, please email your request to email@example.com from your registered email address. You may be asked some security questions to verify your identity. If you encounter any issues or require assistance, our customer support team is ready to help you throughout the process. These changes are effective immediately, and we appreciate your understanding and cooperation during this transitional period. We understand that this may be an inconvenience for our UK clients, and we sincerely apologise for any disruption this may cause. Thank you for being a valued part of the BC Bitcoin community. We are committed to providing you with a seamless experience as we navigate through these regulatory changes. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to our customer support team at firstname.lastname@example.org Kind Regards