Will the Indian Lift on Crypto bans boost Bitcoin and Altcoin Prices?
By Max Steadman – Cryptocurrency Enthusiast
Today, the Supreme Court of India revoked the country’s ban on cryptocurrency trading implemented by the Reserve Bank of India. It is a positive sign and it could support the market slant for Bitcoin and crypto buying. Either way, at the time of writing Bitcoin is trading sideways with no increased volatility.
In addition, and as of now (08:30 UTC), the most significant altcoins are uniting beneath key breakout levels, including Ethereum, XRP, Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash, BNB, EOS, TRX, ADA, and XLM. ETH/USD must move over $230 and $235 levels to begin a stable increment. XRP/USD is giving positive indications above $0.232, though suggestions say it must move above $0.240 to start a momentous increase in the immediate future. You can buy XRP and all the above altcoins over on our platform.
For those looking to buy Bitcoin Cash, the price tested the $340 resistance level and as of now, is experiencing a lower correction. BCH/USD is trading under $330, yet it may discover support close to the $324 and $320 levels. On the upside, the primary resistance levels are $340 and $350.
Users looking to trade and buy Litecoin will have also seen this price settle over the $60. On the upside, an underlying resistance is close to the $62.50 level, of which the cost could ascend towards the $64.50 and $65.50 levels. On the other hand, a bearish break under the $58.50 may begin a significant decrease in the coming months.
The price of XRP is moving within a positive sector over the $0.230 and $0.232 support levels. Nonetheless, the bulls need to pick up movement over the $0.240 and $0.242 levels to drive the price towards the $0.250 resistance. One drawback to note however, is that the key support is close to $0.230, trailed by $0.224. If you are looking to buy XRP or learn more about the network, you can visit our coin guide here.
Dear valued BC Bitcoin UK Clients,
I hope this email finds you well. We are reaching out to inform you of some significant changes to our services that directly impact our operations within the United Kingdom. Regrettably, due to the recent regulatory developments introduced by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and the implementation of the new Financial Promotions Regime, BC Bitcoin is no longer able to offer our services to clients based in the UK. This very difficult decision is in compliance with the regulatory framework and ensures that we uphold the highest standards of transparency and legality. You can view the FCA publication here: https://www.fca.org.uk/publication/finalised-guidance/fg23-3.pdf As a result, we would like to inform you of the following changes and provide guidance on how to manage your assets with BC Bitcoin:
1. **Service Termination for UK Clients:**BC Bitcoin will no longer be able to accept new purchase orders from clients residing in the United Kingdom.
2. **Continued Operation Outside the UK:**Despite the changes within the UK, BC Bitcoin will continue to operate outside of the UK as normal. Our services will remain unaffected for clients in other regions.
3. **Withdrawal of Assets:**For our UK clients holding assets with BC Bitcoin, we want to assure you that your assets are secure. You have the option to safely withdraw your assets or exchange them to GBP or EUR and subsequently withdraw. We have streamlined the withdrawal process to ensure convenience for our clients.
4. **Conversion of Assets:**To convert your Holdings to fiat please log in to your BC Bitcoin account and submit a sell order for the amount of coin you hold with us. During the process you will shown how much you will receive and asked the bank details you wish to receive payment to. In addition, you can request the conversion by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org from your registered email address. If you encounter any issues or require assistance, our customer support team is ready to help you throughout the process.
5. **Withdrawal Procedure:**To initiate a withdrawal, please email your request to email@example.com from your registered email address. You may be asked some security questions to verify your identity. If you encounter any issues or require assistance, our customer support team is ready to help you throughout the process. These changes are effective immediately, and we appreciate your understanding and cooperation during this transitional period. We understand that this may be an inconvenience for our UK clients, and we sincerely apologise for any disruption this may cause. Thank you for being a valued part of the BC Bitcoin community. We are committed to providing you with a seamless experience as we navigate through these regulatory changes. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to our customer support team at firstname.lastname@example.org Kind Regards