Wanchain Collaboration with EOS will see new Cross-chain Solutions
By Luke Flowers – Crypto Speculator
Wanchain, the cross-chain collaboration platform, intends to integrate with the EOS platform in Q2 of this year as detailed by CRYPTO BRIEFING. This pairing will see the Dapp economy of EOS integrate into a bigger economy with other Dapp projects.
Wanchain has always been focused on creating solutions for cross-chain compatibility allowing different micro-economies to interact and communicate with each other. Many projects on the same network can interact, but the majority will use a different coding language and cannot without a cross-chain solution.
A solution like this will allow users to buy Ethereum for spending on a Dapp that runs on the EOS network. This would work both ways so a user could buy EOS to spend on a Dapp or game running on the Ethereum network.
Back in September 2019, Wanchain completed a bridge between the Bitcoin and Ethereum platforms by creating ‘Wrapped’ tokens, permitting them to be traded on other blockchains. This partnership with EOS is still an early development of the Wanchain project with further plans to introduce support for ERC-20 tokens, TrueUSD, USDC and BAT. There’s the potential to buy crypto easy to source and use across all platforms in the future.
Wanchain have elaborated that although they have been affected by the bear market, they still have enough investment to fund their projects development for the next five years. The project hopes to bring further integrations other networks. The project could allow users to buy XRP for use within the EOS, Ethereum or one of the other hundreds of potential blockchain projects through cross-chain collaboration.
Ensure you don’t miss any of the latest news unfolding in the crypto space by heading over to our site. Don’t forgot you can use our platform to buy Bitcoin UK from your trusted Bitcoin broker!
Dear valued BC Bitcoin UK Clients,
I hope this email finds you well. We are reaching out to inform you of some significant changes to our services that directly impact our operations within the United Kingdom. Regrettably, due to the recent regulatory developments introduced by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and the implementation of the new Financial Promotions Regime, BC Bitcoin is no longer able to offer our services to clients based in the UK. This very difficult decision is in compliance with the regulatory framework and ensures that we uphold the highest standards of transparency and legality. You can view the FCA publication here: https://www.fca.org.uk/publication/finalised-guidance/fg23-3.pdf As a result, we would like to inform you of the following changes and provide guidance on how to manage your assets with BC Bitcoin:
1. **Service Termination for UK Clients:**BC Bitcoin will no longer be able to accept new purchase orders from clients residing in the United Kingdom.
2. **Continued Operation Outside the UK:**Despite the changes within the UK, BC Bitcoin will continue to operate outside of the UK as normal. Our services will remain unaffected for clients in other regions.
3. **Withdrawal of Assets:**For our UK clients holding assets with BC Bitcoin, we want to assure you that your assets are secure. You have the option to safely withdraw your assets or exchange them to GBP or EUR and subsequently withdraw. We have streamlined the withdrawal process to ensure convenience for our clients.
4. **Conversion of Assets:**To convert your Holdings to fiat please log in to your BC Bitcoin account and submit a sell order for the amount of coin you hold with us. During the process you will shown how much you will receive and asked the bank details you wish to receive payment to. In addition, you can request the conversion by emailing email@example.com from your registered email address. If you encounter any issues or require assistance, our customer support team is ready to help you throughout the process.
5. **Withdrawal Procedure:**To initiate a withdrawal, please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org from your registered email address. You may be asked some security questions to verify your identity. If you encounter any issues or require assistance, our customer support team is ready to help you throughout the process. These changes are effective immediately, and we appreciate your understanding and cooperation during this transitional period. We understand that this may be an inconvenience for our UK clients, and we sincerely apologise for any disruption this may cause. Thank you for being a valued part of the BC Bitcoin community. We are committed to providing you with a seamless experience as we navigate through these regulatory changes. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to our customer support team at email@example.com Kind Regards