VeChainThor to Release Latest Version of their Mobile Wallet
VeChain have announced the latest version of their VeChainThor mobile wallet will be available for download on 2nd August, making improvements on feedback they’ve received. The newest version brings ‘enhanced observe wallet’ functions.
The observe wallet function allows users to create a VeChainThor address and store their private key on an offline hardware wallet or mobile phone that can support the blockchain. Users can check their mobile wallet on their phone for their address balance, node status and VeChainThor rewards with greater security as their private key is offline on a cold wallet.
To use the new, observe wallet functions, you must have two devices with the VeChainThor mobile wallet downloaded. One is for your cold storage wallet and the other a hot wallet used to observe the cold wallet. This double layer provides extra security to users who may like to check their balance periodically to sell alt coins.
The update adds an authorisation process to check the user owns the address. Users will be prompted with a random six-digit authorisation code when setting up the observe feature in the hot wallet. This is placed in the cold wallet which creates the authorisation signature with your private key. Once the authorisation signature is created, this needs to be scanned with the hot wallet to add it as an observing address to finish the process. As no tokens can be transferred from the observing wallet, malicious entities looking to trade steal crypto for cash are prevented.
The added security allows users to view their wallet and balance without direct control. A hacker who gains access to your hot wallet will not have access to your funds to cash out crypto.
For all you crypto related news and services, be sure to head to BC Bitcoin.
Dear valued BC Bitcoin UK Clients,
I hope this email finds you well. We are reaching out to inform you of some significant changes to our services that directly impact our operations within the United Kingdom. Regrettably, due to the recent regulatory developments introduced by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and the implementation of the new Financial Promotions Regime, BC Bitcoin is no longer able to offer our services to clients based in the UK. This very difficult decision is in compliance with the regulatory framework and ensures that we uphold the highest standards of transparency and legality. You can view the FCA publication here: https://www.fca.org.uk/publication/finalised-guidance/fg23-3.pdf As a result, we would like to inform you of the following changes and provide guidance on how to manage your assets with BC Bitcoin:
1. **Service Termination for UK Clients:**BC Bitcoin will no longer be able to accept new purchase orders from clients residing in the United Kingdom.
2. **Continued Operation Outside the UK:**Despite the changes within the UK, BC Bitcoin will continue to operate outside of the UK as normal. Our services will remain unaffected for clients in other regions.
3. **Withdrawal of Assets:**For our UK clients holding assets with BC Bitcoin, we want to assure you that your assets are secure. You have the option to safely withdraw your assets or exchange them to GBP or EUR and subsequently withdraw. We have streamlined the withdrawal process to ensure convenience for our clients.
4. **Conversion of Assets:**To convert your Holdings to fiat please log in to your BC Bitcoin account and submit a sell order for the amount of coin you hold with us. During the process you will shown how much you will receive and asked the bank details you wish to receive payment to. In addition, you can request the conversion by emailing email@example.com from your registered email address. If you encounter any issues or require assistance, our customer support team is ready to help you throughout the process.
5. **Withdrawal Procedure:**To initiate a withdrawal, please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org from your registered email address. You may be asked some security questions to verify your identity. If you encounter any issues or require assistance, our customer support team is ready to help you throughout the process. These changes are effective immediately, and we appreciate your understanding and cooperation during this transitional period. We understand that this may be an inconvenience for our UK clients, and we sincerely apologise for any disruption this may cause. Thank you for being a valued part of the BC Bitcoin community. We are committed to providing you with a seamless experience as we navigate through these regulatory changes. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to our customer support team at email@example.com Kind Regards