CJ - Cryptocurrency Enthusiast
Dogechain, the DOGE Army's unofficial Layer-2 solution, has been successful since its mid-August introduction. The creators of Dogechain (DC) tweeted about the many achievements the Web 3.0 platform has accomplished so far. These consist of:
55 million plus transactions
250 000 different wallet addresses
Daily, around one million transactions
DC's Strong Entry
The DOGE Army seemed to enjoy the Web 3.0 alternative, which offers dApps, games, non fungible tokens (NFTs), and a generally quite spectacular sell-sufficient ecology centered around DOGE.
DOGE Hardly Moves
Given that Elon Musk's cherished canine coin was used to bridge over $300 million to Washington, DC, it would appear that DOGE's usefulness has increased. But the dominant memecoin is receiving a tough deal during the crypto winter and is still trading below the significant $0.06 resistance line.
Musk's $44 million Twitter contract resurrection, which saw an 8% increase in minutes, was the canine's last bull run. Perhaps another power run is necessary for the canine money to go closer to the moon.
The cheapest coin site to buy Dogecoin (DOGE) is BCBitcoin – a trusted cryptocurrency broker.
Dear valued BC Bitcoin UK Clients,
I hope this email finds you well. We are reaching out to inform you of some significant changes to our services that directly impact our operations within the United Kingdom. Regrettably, due to the recent regulatory developments introduced by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and the implementation of the new Financial Promotions Regime, BC Bitcoin is no longer able to offer our services to clients based in the UK. This very difficult decision is in compliance with the regulatory framework and ensures that we uphold the highest standards of transparency and legality. You can view the FCA publication here: https://www.fca.org.uk/publication/finalised-guidance/fg23-3.pdf As a result, we would like to inform you of the following changes and provide guidance on how to manage your assets with BC Bitcoin:
1. **Service Termination for UK Clients:**BC Bitcoin will no longer be able to accept new purchase orders from clients residing in the United Kingdom.
2. **Continued Operation Outside the UK:**Despite the changes within the UK, BC Bitcoin will continue to operate outside of the UK as normal. Our services will remain unaffected for clients in other regions.
3. **Withdrawal of Assets:**For our UK clients holding assets with BC Bitcoin, we want to assure you that your assets are secure. You have the option to safely withdraw your assets or exchange them to GBP or EUR and subsequently withdraw. We have streamlined the withdrawal process to ensure convenience for our clients.
4. **Conversion of Assets:**To convert your Holdings to fiat please log in to your BC Bitcoin account and submit a sell order for the amount of coin you hold with us. During the process you will shown how much you will receive and asked the bank details you wish to receive payment to. In addition, you can request the conversion by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org from your registered email address. If you encounter any issues or require assistance, our customer support team is ready to help you throughout the process.
5. **Withdrawal Procedure:**To initiate a withdrawal, please email your request to email@example.com from your registered email address. You may be asked some security questions to verify your identity. If you encounter any issues or require assistance, our customer support team is ready to help you throughout the process. These changes are effective immediately, and we appreciate your understanding and cooperation during this transitional period. We understand that this may be an inconvenience for our UK clients, and we sincerely apologise for any disruption this may cause. Thank you for being a valued part of the BC Bitcoin community. We are committed to providing you with a seamless experience as we navigate through these regulatory changes. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to our customer support team at firstname.lastname@example.org Kind Regards