Tony Vays Says Bitcoin’s ‘Incredible’ Hash Rate Boom Outpace Altcoins
By Luke Flowers – Crypto Broker
Veteran crypto and former Wall Street trader, Tone Vays, believes Bitcoin will assert its control over the crypto markets by next year in a refreshed blow to altcoins, as reported to Cointelegraph. This is a warning Vays gave out to altcoin traders in his popular YouTube series' latest episode ‘Trading Bitcoin’ on December 22 as he believes many will return or choose to buy Bitcoin.
He said, "One of my predictions for 2020 is going to be Bitcoin dominance in 2020 reaching 85%." There will either be a huge number of users buying Bitcoin or those cashing out of there altcoins for Bitcoin to achieve this level of dominance.
The main driving force behind the success of Bitcoin would have to be the strength in its hash rate. Since Bitcoin hit record highs back in December 2017, the hash rate has increased by a stunning 800%.
This speaks more to the passion of those powering the network than the price of the asset as many looked to sell Bitcoin, supressing the price. Hash rate is referring to the computing power that is donated to the network to validate transactions. This much higher hash rate suggests an increased interest and competition amongst miners.
He further stated that with Bitcoin growing stronger in its market position, it could attract even more gains than what it is already gotten this year. At present its dominance stands at 69% vs. 51% in January. Compared to its position back in January 2018, the dominance of Bitcoin is now up by 87%. If the level of dominance continues snowballing, more and more could be enticed to buy and sell Bitcoin for everyday use.
To Vays, that figure could expand even further in the future. Vays firmly believes Bitcoin could have just one more push for dominance as suggested by its recent gains from 50% to 70% throughout the beginning of this year. Vays has even suggested that users could continue to buy Bitcoin increasing dominance of the markets beyond 90%.
Head on over to our platform if you’re seeking to sell Bitcoin UK and cash out crypto.
Dear valued BC Bitcoin UK Clients,
I hope this email finds you well. We are reaching out to inform you of some significant changes to our services that directly impact our operations within the United Kingdom. Regrettably, due to the recent regulatory developments introduced by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and the implementation of the new Financial Promotions Regime, BC Bitcoin is no longer able to offer our services to clients based in the UK. This very difficult decision is in compliance with the regulatory framework and ensures that we uphold the highest standards of transparency and legality. You can view the FCA publication here: https://www.fca.org.uk/publication/finalised-guidance/fg23-3.pdf As a result, we would like to inform you of the following changes and provide guidance on how to manage your assets with BC Bitcoin:
1. **Service Termination for UK Clients:**BC Bitcoin will no longer be able to accept new purchase orders from clients residing in the United Kingdom.
2. **Continued Operation Outside the UK:**Despite the changes within the UK, BC Bitcoin will continue to operate outside of the UK as normal. Our services will remain unaffected for clients in other regions.
3. **Withdrawal of Assets:**For our UK clients holding assets with BC Bitcoin, we want to assure you that your assets are secure. You have the option to safely withdraw your assets or exchange them to GBP or EUR and subsequently withdraw. We have streamlined the withdrawal process to ensure convenience for our clients.
4. **Conversion of Assets:**To convert your Holdings to fiat please log in to your BC Bitcoin account and submit a sell order for the amount of coin you hold with us. During the process you will shown how much you will receive and asked the bank details you wish to receive payment to. In addition, you can request the conversion by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org from your registered email address. If you encounter any issues or require assistance, our customer support team is ready to help you throughout the process.
5. **Withdrawal Procedure:**To initiate a withdrawal, please email your request to email@example.com from your registered email address. You may be asked some security questions to verify your identity. If you encounter any issues or require assistance, our customer support team is ready to help you throughout the process. These changes are effective immediately, and we appreciate your understanding and cooperation during this transitional period. We understand that this may be an inconvenience for our UK clients, and we sincerely apologise for any disruption this may cause. Thank you for being a valued part of the BC Bitcoin community. We are committed to providing you with a seamless experience as we navigate through these regulatory changes. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to our customer support team at firstname.lastname@example.org Kind Regards