Ed D - Crypto Investor - 07-07-2022
Portal, a Bitcoin-based cross-chain Layer-2 DEX, has announced a partnership with HighCircleX, a blockchain-based asset marketplace. This cooperation aims to let pre-IPO firms like SpaceX, Klarna, Automation Anywhere, Cross River Bank and Epic Games tokenize their shares on the Bitcoin network which helps to drive Crypto adoption and makes investing in cryptocurrency easier.
Furthermore, the tokenization of shares in private, pre-IPO enterprises will boost the Bitcoin blockchain's utility and assist illiquid assets gain liquidity, making it more accessible to trade crypto. As Portal continues to build layers of apps on top of it, both goals will be met. Registered Portal users will have easier access to crypto assets in one wallet as a result of this agreement. The number of available investor bases for HighCircleX will therefore be increased.
Dr. Chandra Duggirala, the Executive Chairman of Portal, comments on this well-known partnership, saying that Portal is delivering real-world use cases for Bitcoin investment adoption. He goes on to say:
“Many more financial assets will be tokenized into the trusted Bitcoin blockchain in the future. Although these assets are not bearer assets like Bitcoin, the availability of both security and non-security digital assets through a simple interface for users that fulfill accredited investor criteria signals the start of the Bitcoin ecosystem's integration with mainstream finance.” This also addresses the issue of liquidity dispersion across a variety of exchanges and apps. Meanwhile, Hemanth Golla, CEO of HighCircleX, outlines how HCX helps investors invest in private equity deals. "It provides members rapid access to fractional ownership of stocks in the hottest firms," Golla continued. We believe that tokenization, as well as the quick and easy tradability that comes with it, will greatly open up and develop this market."
Dear valued BC Bitcoin UK Clients,
I hope this email finds you well. We are reaching out to inform you of some significant changes to our services that directly impact our operations within the United Kingdom. Regrettably, due to the recent regulatory developments introduced by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and the implementation of the new Financial Promotions Regime, BC Bitcoin is no longer able to offer our services to clients based in the UK. This very difficult decision is in compliance with the regulatory framework and ensures that we uphold the highest standards of transparency and legality. You can view the FCA publication here: https://www.fca.org.uk/publication/finalised-guidance/fg23-3.pdf As a result, we would like to inform you of the following changes and provide guidance on how to manage your assets with BC Bitcoin:
1. **Service Termination for UK Clients:**BC Bitcoin will no longer be able to accept new purchase orders from clients residing in the United Kingdom.
2. **Continued Operation Outside the UK:**Despite the changes within the UK, BC Bitcoin will continue to operate outside of the UK as normal. Our services will remain unaffected for clients in other regions.
3. **Withdrawal of Assets:**For our UK clients holding assets with BC Bitcoin, we want to assure you that your assets are secure. You have the option to safely withdraw your assets or exchange them to GBP or EUR and subsequently withdraw. We have streamlined the withdrawal process to ensure convenience for our clients.
4. **Conversion of Assets:**To convert your Holdings to fiat please log in to your BC Bitcoin account and submit a sell order for the amount of coin you hold with us. During the process you will shown how much you will receive and asked the bank details you wish to receive payment to. In addition, you can request the conversion by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org from your registered email address. If you encounter any issues or require assistance, our customer support team is ready to help you throughout the process.
5. **Withdrawal Procedure:**To initiate a withdrawal, please email your request to email@example.com from your registered email address. You may be asked some security questions to verify your identity. If you encounter any issues or require assistance, our customer support team is ready to help you throughout the process. These changes are effective immediately, and we appreciate your understanding and cooperation during this transitional period. We understand that this may be an inconvenience for our UK clients, and we sincerely apologise for any disruption this may cause. Thank you for being a valued part of the BC Bitcoin community. We are committed to providing you with a seamless experience as we navigate through these regulatory changes. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to our customer support team at firstname.lastname@example.org Kind Regards