By relying on a sophisticated new Non Fungible Tokens draft standard, the decentralized NFT platform now allows creators to turn their original artwork into "trees" of authorized digital prints. It is noteworthy that artists will no longer be required to sell their digital collectibles in order to create, market, and sell their work directly on any website and receive royalties on-chain right away.
“By releasing artists and collectors from having to rely on any marketplace, including TreeTrunk's, TreeTrunk and the EIP-4910 draft NFT standard accomplish that for them”, according to Joseph Lubin, co-founder of Ethereum and ConsenSys. The NFT platform is powered by TreeTrunk's new NFT standard draft EIP-4910. The standard is revolutionizing how artists protect their income. Because it is the first in the Ethereum ecosystem to allow artists to receive royalties from ongoing sales of their NFTs, the NFT smart contract concept is distinctive. Creators and collectors are allowed to "HODL" their original works and create families of prints from them, which they can then sell to make money.
According to John Wolpert, a ConsenSys Mesh executive and co-founder of TreeTrunk, "When we initially started working on TreeTrunk, we met with artists worldwide who were utilizing NFTs to earn a genuine income from their art — some, for the first time in their careers." He clarified “Most artists cannot generate a solid livelihood by selling NFTs as if they were the actual work of art and depending entirely on the hope that a future buyer would pay more for the digital record. To change this, refocus on the art, and enhance the economics for both makers and collectors, we established TreeTrunk. We are creating a stronger, more durable NFT market economy that pays collectors and keeps artists in control of their work.”
Another exciting feature of the NFT crypto platform is its capacity to give artists the resources they need to sell their NFTs on any website. Any TreeTrunk NFT print may be directly embedded into a website, allowing users to buy NFT without ever leaving the page and going to another marketplace. Licensing agreements are automatically incorporated into the NFT metadata, ensuring that collectors are aware of their rights while enabling producers to conveniently manage their intellectual property.
Dear valued BC Bitcoin UK Clients,
I hope this email finds you well. We are reaching out to inform you of some significant changes to our services that directly impact our operations within the United Kingdom. Regrettably, due to the recent regulatory developments introduced by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and the implementation of the new Financial Promotions Regime, BC Bitcoin is no longer able to offer our services to clients based in the UK. This very difficult decision is in compliance with the regulatory framework and ensures that we uphold the highest standards of transparency and legality. You can view the FCA publication here: https://www.fca.org.uk/publication/finalised-guidance/fg23-3.pdf As a result, we would like to inform you of the following changes and provide guidance on how to manage your assets with BC Bitcoin:
1. **Service Termination for UK Clients:**BC Bitcoin will no longer be able to accept new purchase orders from clients residing in the United Kingdom.
2. **Continued Operation Outside the UK:**Despite the changes within the UK, BC Bitcoin will continue to operate outside of the UK as normal. Our services will remain unaffected for clients in other regions.
3. **Withdrawal of Assets:**For our UK clients holding assets with BC Bitcoin, we want to assure you that your assets are secure. You have the option to safely withdraw your assets or exchange them to GBP or EUR and subsequently withdraw. We have streamlined the withdrawal process to ensure convenience for our clients.
4. **Conversion of Assets:**To convert your Holdings to fiat please log in to your BC Bitcoin account and submit a sell order for the amount of coin you hold with us. During the process you will shown how much you will receive and asked the bank details you wish to receive payment to. In addition, you can request the conversion by emailing email@example.com from your registered email address. If you encounter any issues or require assistance, our customer support team is ready to help you throughout the process.
5. **Withdrawal Procedure:**To initiate a withdrawal, please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org from your registered email address. You may be asked some security questions to verify your identity. If you encounter any issues or require assistance, our customer support team is ready to help you throughout the process. These changes are effective immediately, and we appreciate your understanding and cooperation during this transitional period. We understand that this may be an inconvenience for our UK clients, and we sincerely apologise for any disruption this may cause. Thank you for being a valued part of the BC Bitcoin community. We are committed to providing you with a seamless experience as we navigate through these regulatory changes. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to our customer support team at email@example.com Kind Regards