Gus – Cryptocurrency Expert
After the Ethereum Merge on September 15, MEXC Global (just MEXC) accepted deposits for ETH PoW (ETHW), making MEXC the first cryptocurrency trading platform on the whole network to do so.
In addition to being the first cryptocurrency trading exchange to accept ETHW deposits, MEXC also claims to have the quickest account deposit speed compared to other trading platforms, taking only 49 blocks to complete.
Along with FTX and ByBit, MEXC is one of the three cryptocurrency investment exchanges that provide great exchange services in terms of trading volume, depth, and price disparities. Better trading volume and depth indicators are provided, although with a difference of only 0.002, MEXC offers the lowest absolute value of the price between "bid, buy, and ask."
MEXC is notable for being the first platform to publish potential branched chain coins for Ethereum and the first to proclaim support for the Ethereum 2.0 Mainnnet Merge. Additionally, beginning August 5 the worldwide exchange has supported Ethereum's proof-of-work split and associated coin ETHW.
MEXC permits deposits for ETHW acquired outside the exchange for trading purposes in order to give customers a smooth and convenient trading environment.
With over 7 million customers worldwide, MEXC is a market-leading, user-friendly cryptocurrency investment exchange that offers one-stop services for trading spots, leveraged exchange-traded funds (ETFs), perpetual futures, NFT Index and many more products. The platform offers the most tradable categories and the quickest launch of well-known enterprises.
The current supported cryptocurrency count on the worldwide exchange is over 1,500 for spot trading, over 120 for futures trading, and over 300 for leveraged ETF trading.
If you would like to get ahead into cryptocurrency trading and buy Ethereum, you can use a trusted cryptocurrency broker – BC Bitcoin. You can buy and sell cryptocurrency on their platform using credit cards or any bank transfer. It offers cheap cryptocurrency and small fees.
Dear valued BC Bitcoin UK Clients,
I hope this email finds you well. We are reaching out to inform you of some significant changes to our services that directly impact our operations within the United Kingdom. Regrettably, due to the recent regulatory developments introduced by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and the implementation of the new Financial Promotions Regime, BC Bitcoin is no longer able to offer our services to clients based in the UK. This very difficult decision is in compliance with the regulatory framework and ensures that we uphold the highest standards of transparency and legality. You can view the FCA publication here: https://www.fca.org.uk/publication/finalised-guidance/fg23-3.pdf As a result, we would like to inform you of the following changes and provide guidance on how to manage your assets with BC Bitcoin:
1. **Service Termination for UK Clients:**BC Bitcoin will no longer be able to accept new purchase orders from clients residing in the United Kingdom.
2. **Continued Operation Outside the UK:**Despite the changes within the UK, BC Bitcoin will continue to operate outside of the UK as normal. Our services will remain unaffected for clients in other regions.
3. **Withdrawal of Assets:**For our UK clients holding assets with BC Bitcoin, we want to assure you that your assets are secure. You have the option to safely withdraw your assets or exchange them to GBP or EUR and subsequently withdraw. We have streamlined the withdrawal process to ensure convenience for our clients.
4. **Conversion of Assets:**To convert your Holdings to fiat please log in to your BC Bitcoin account and submit a sell order for the amount of coin you hold with us. During the process you will shown how much you will receive and asked the bank details you wish to receive payment to. In addition, you can request the conversion by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org from your registered email address. If you encounter any issues or require assistance, our customer support team is ready to help you throughout the process.
5. **Withdrawal Procedure:**To initiate a withdrawal, please email your request to email@example.com from your registered email address. You may be asked some security questions to verify your identity. If you encounter any issues or require assistance, our customer support team is ready to help you throughout the process. These changes are effective immediately, and we appreciate your understanding and cooperation during this transitional period. We understand that this may be an inconvenience for our UK clients, and we sincerely apologise for any disruption this may cause. Thank you for being a valued part of the BC Bitcoin community. We are committed to providing you with a seamless experience as we navigate through these regulatory changes. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to our customer support team at firstname.lastname@example.org Kind Regards