The Finney Phone, Under The Development Of Sirin Labs, Is Adopting The Ethereum Network
Sirin Labs is reportedly the first company with plans introduce a blockchain-based phone. The company originally planned to develop a network on top of the IOTA blockchain but are now to adopt the Ethereum network.
IOTA was initially chosen to work with and develop the handset as the project has a strong focus on the Internet of Things. The Internet of Things (IoT) is the interconnection of computer devices through the internet enabling them to send and receive data. This creates more opportunities for direct integration potentially increasing efficiency and reducing costs. Up-to-date information would be received to the phone allowing informed decisions to sell crypto.
The new partnership between Sirin Labs and Ethereum will see the development of a private network. The Finney Phone at launch will be using the Ethereum blockchain processing through and group of nodes hosted by Sirin Labs. The group have not elaborated to the reason for choosing the Ethereum network over IOTA but the lack of maturity in IOTA could have been a factor.
The Finney Phone is slated for release in November this year creating the need for a proven blockchain further developed for its success. The move is suggested to be a temporary solution as Sirin Labs has plans to incorporate a third generation blockchain for reliability, scalability, security and speed. Many investors with cryptocurrency do not trust mobile devices to trade. This blockchain phone would bring high security, reassuring users that its safe to cash out bitcoin through a mobile device.
The phone is expected to cost around $1000 and can be pre-ordered through the Sirin Labs website, boasting of features to compete with the best phones currently on the market. Many people use a computer, but the place where to sell bitcoin in the future could be through your phone.
For all the information you need to sell your bitcoin, come check out BC Bitcoin.
Dear valued BC Bitcoin UK Clients,
I hope this email finds you well. We are reaching out to inform you of some significant changes to our services that directly impact our operations within the United Kingdom. Regrettably, due to the recent regulatory developments introduced by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and the implementation of the new Financial Promotions Regime, BC Bitcoin is no longer able to offer our services to clients based in the UK. This very difficult decision is in compliance with the regulatory framework and ensures that we uphold the highest standards of transparency and legality. You can view the FCA publication here: https://www.fca.org.uk/publication/finalised-guidance/fg23-3.pdf As a result, we would like to inform you of the following changes and provide guidance on how to manage your assets with BC Bitcoin:
1. **Service Termination for UK Clients:**BC Bitcoin will no longer be able to accept new purchase orders from clients residing in the United Kingdom.
2. **Continued Operation Outside the UK:**Despite the changes within the UK, BC Bitcoin will continue to operate outside of the UK as normal. Our services will remain unaffected for clients in other regions.
3. **Withdrawal of Assets:**For our UK clients holding assets with BC Bitcoin, we want to assure you that your assets are secure. You have the option to safely withdraw your assets or exchange them to GBP or EUR and subsequently withdraw. We have streamlined the withdrawal process to ensure convenience for our clients.
4. **Conversion of Assets:**To convert your Holdings to fiat please log in to your BC Bitcoin account and submit a sell order for the amount of coin you hold with us. During the process you will shown how much you will receive and asked the bank details you wish to receive payment to. In addition, you can request the conversion by emailing email@example.com from your registered email address. If you encounter any issues or require assistance, our customer support team is ready to help you throughout the process.
5. **Withdrawal Procedure:**To initiate a withdrawal, please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org from your registered email address. You may be asked some security questions to verify your identity. If you encounter any issues or require assistance, our customer support team is ready to help you throughout the process. These changes are effective immediately, and we appreciate your understanding and cooperation during this transitional period. We understand that this may be an inconvenience for our UK clients, and we sincerely apologise for any disruption this may cause. Thank you for being a valued part of the BC Bitcoin community. We are committed to providing you with a seamless experience as we navigate through these regulatory changes. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to our customer support team at email@example.com Kind Regards