The Drunken Monkey Members Club is an NFT initiative aimed towards disrupting the concierge industry, which is expected to be valued $773 million by 2025. The whole collection was coined in under 20 minutes, thanks to a private round of 1,000 NFTs at 0.1 ETH, demonstrating the project's relevancy and value. Most concierge businesses may charge up to $25,000 USD per year for access to a VIP private lifestyle, which Drunken Monkey's concept allows purchasers to enjoy and to get an NFT you only need buy Ether.
The utility of the NFT provides owners with lifetime access to a unique service as long as they have their NFT. While this project is still in its early stages, hasn’t slowed down, with aftermarket sales reaching 3 ETH for a platinum membership, a 3,000 percent gain from the private debut just a week ago. Gold membership NFTs are currently available for purchase for 0.4 ETH, which is 4 times the launch price. With the Pre-Sale and Public Rounds on the horizon, there appears to be no limit to how far this fantastic idea may go. Now, this is only available on the Ethereum network, which means you won’t be able to trade Bitcoin for the NFTs.
Drunken Monkey's perks include access to some of the world's most opulent nightclubs, restaurants, pubs, and members clubs, as well as discounts of up to 50% off total food and beverage bills when eating with chosen partners. With a cutting-edge approach to this area, Drunken Monkey is set to debut its IOS and Android app in this quarter of the year. Users will find that their NFT will provide them access to the app, which will provide them with a high level of protection by reducing, if not eliminating, account hacking. Users will be able to link their crypto wallets, which include NFTs, to the app as a method of signing into the platform via this procedure.
There are three collections accessible to mint, each with various membership tiers:
Each collection has its own set of fantastic advantages. Furthermore, the Diamond and Platinum NFTs add even more value by providing priority entry to premium events and crypto-to-crypto gatherings all around the world supporting cryptocurrency investment and NFTs.
Dear valued BC Bitcoin UK Clients,
I hope this email finds you well. We are reaching out to inform you of some significant changes to our services that directly impact our operations within the United Kingdom. Regrettably, due to the recent regulatory developments introduced by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and the implementation of the new Financial Promotions Regime, BC Bitcoin is no longer able to offer our services to clients based in the UK. This very difficult decision is in compliance with the regulatory framework and ensures that we uphold the highest standards of transparency and legality. You can view the FCA publication here: https://www.fca.org.uk/publication/finalised-guidance/fg23-3.pdf As a result, we would like to inform you of the following changes and provide guidance on how to manage your assets with BC Bitcoin:
1. **Service Termination for UK Clients:**BC Bitcoin will no longer be able to accept new purchase orders from clients residing in the United Kingdom.
2. **Continued Operation Outside the UK:**Despite the changes within the UK, BC Bitcoin will continue to operate outside of the UK as normal. Our services will remain unaffected for clients in other regions.
3. **Withdrawal of Assets:**For our UK clients holding assets with BC Bitcoin, we want to assure you that your assets are secure. You have the option to safely withdraw your assets or exchange them to GBP or EUR and subsequently withdraw. We have streamlined the withdrawal process to ensure convenience for our clients.
4. **Conversion of Assets:**To convert your Holdings to fiat please log in to your BC Bitcoin account and submit a sell order for the amount of coin you hold with us. During the process you will shown how much you will receive and asked the bank details you wish to receive payment to. In addition, you can request the conversion by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org from your registered email address. If you encounter any issues or require assistance, our customer support team is ready to help you throughout the process.
5. **Withdrawal Procedure:**To initiate a withdrawal, please email your request to email@example.com from your registered email address. You may be asked some security questions to verify your identity. If you encounter any issues or require assistance, our customer support team is ready to help you throughout the process. These changes are effective immediately, and we appreciate your understanding and cooperation during this transitional period. We understand that this may be an inconvenience for our UK clients, and we sincerely apologise for any disruption this may cause. Thank you for being a valued part of the BC Bitcoin community. We are committed to providing you with a seamless experience as we navigate through these regulatory changes. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to our customer support team at firstname.lastname@example.org Kind Regards