CJ - Cryptocurrency Enthusiast
With under 3-5 second finality, SupraOracles is happy to announce the availability of their ground-breaking cross-chain oracle architecture. This architecture enables incredibly accurate, dependable data porting over several blockchains and DLTs. They have now formally announced the start of their Alpha testnet with more than 550 signed integration partners as they progress toward the mainnet in early 2023.
In order to jumpstart momentum, Supra has partnered with Dorahacks, the company behind BNB Grants and BNB Global Hackathons, and is now sponsoring and making its Oracle solution available to around 4,000–5,000 developers worldwide. If developers are interested in adding this new, institutional-grade oracle to their Web3 toolkit, they should apply to the Supra Network Activate Program at https://join.supraoracles.com/network-activation-program.
Oracles are important to Web3 initiatives. Oracles are required by developers to safely link their decentralized apps (dApps) with up-to-date, correct data coming from other blockchains or outside sources. This makes a variety of use cases possible that would not be possible with current incumbent oracles, such as exotic derivatives backed by real-world assets, options markets, multi-lateral clearing and settlement across public blockchains, and DLT networks.
A number of revolutionary ideas have been given top priority in the creation of Supra's PhD-driven research team, which is headed by the eminent Dr. Aniket Kate and sets a new benchmark for how oracles should function. The security of the core data, decentralization of nodes and consensus, auditability of data provenance, and consumer budgeting that is affordable and predictable are the most important.
Web3 incubators including Silicon Valley's Plug and Play, Berkeley Blockchain Xcelerator, and Mastercard's Start Path program, which just included Supra within their list of the top 10 developing Web3 initiatives, have recognized Supra for these advancements. As the launch of their incentive testnet in Q4 draws nearer, Supra has a strategy that includes tasks for developers to begin their testing:
Node operators are welcome to join the Discord group to learn more about Supra's block payouts and incentive programs.
Oracles are extremely important and necessary for blockchain interoperability, therefore the launch of SupraOracles is an exciting and important step for the whole blockchain world. However, the Web3 concept on its own has a lot more in store and it’s ever changing. That’s why, if you are looking to trade crypto or start investing in cryptocurrency, it’s important to keep up to date with it.
The Web3 is very broad, and you might not be able to keep track of all of it, however if you are looking for the most important news regarding the crypto world, we recommend BC Bitcoin – the cheapest coin site where you can buy and sell cryptocurrency as well as to learn about many various crypto coins on the coins guide page.
Dear valued BC Bitcoin UK Clients,
I hope this email finds you well. We are reaching out to inform you of some significant changes to our services that directly impact our operations within the United Kingdom. Regrettably, due to the recent regulatory developments introduced by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and the implementation of the new Financial Promotions Regime, BC Bitcoin is no longer able to offer our services to clients based in the UK. This very difficult decision is in compliance with the regulatory framework and ensures that we uphold the highest standards of transparency and legality. You can view the FCA publication here: https://www.fca.org.uk/publication/finalised-guidance/fg23-3.pdf As a result, we would like to inform you of the following changes and provide guidance on how to manage your assets with BC Bitcoin:
1. **Service Termination for UK Clients:**BC Bitcoin will no longer be able to accept new purchase orders from clients residing in the United Kingdom.
2. **Continued Operation Outside the UK:**Despite the changes within the UK, BC Bitcoin will continue to operate outside of the UK as normal. Our services will remain unaffected for clients in other regions.
3. **Withdrawal of Assets:**For our UK clients holding assets with BC Bitcoin, we want to assure you that your assets are secure. You have the option to safely withdraw your assets or exchange them to GBP or EUR and subsequently withdraw. We have streamlined the withdrawal process to ensure convenience for our clients.
4. **Conversion of Assets:**To convert your Holdings to fiat please log in to your BC Bitcoin account and submit a sell order for the amount of coin you hold with us. During the process you will shown how much you will receive and asked the bank details you wish to receive payment to. In addition, you can request the conversion by emailing email@example.com from your registered email address. If you encounter any issues or require assistance, our customer support team is ready to help you throughout the process.
5. **Withdrawal Procedure:**To initiate a withdrawal, please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org from your registered email address. You may be asked some security questions to verify your identity. If you encounter any issues or require assistance, our customer support team is ready to help you throughout the process. These changes are effective immediately, and we appreciate your understanding and cooperation during this transitional period. We understand that this may be an inconvenience for our UK clients, and we sincerely apologise for any disruption this may cause. Thank you for being a valued part of the BC Bitcoin community. We are committed to providing you with a seamless experience as we navigate through these regulatory changes. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to our customer support team at email@example.com Kind Regards