Study Reveals How Russia, China and Iran are Fighting US Sanctions
By Jamie Green – Crypto Dealer
Some of the USA’s most formidable opponents, including Russia, Iran, China, and Venezuela are working on cryptocurrency technology that will help them bypass US sanctions.
But it seems that a study from the Foundation for Defense of Democracies (FDD) shows the measures each of these nations will take to make this a reality:
“For decades, US adversaries have been trying to evade and undermine this power, but there has been no way to conduct significant international commerce without moving through the pipes of the US-led global financial system.”
The FDD now believes that illicit users could buy Bitcoin or another cryptocurrency to move significant amounts of finance without the knowledge or oversight of the US.
The study says that these four states are reported to have gone “beyond mere sanctions evasion” to develop other global commerce payments systems not under the US influence through blockchain technology and cryptocurrencies. This could be through buying Bitcoin and anonymously moving the assets.
The FDD also reports that even though they are opting for their own state-backed crypto, Venezuela, Iran, and China have prevented access to public cryptos that are available on the market. This could be a tactic of the governments to deter citizens from buying crypto on the open market which they cannot control, whilst providing there own which they’ll have much greater control over.
The researchers have stated that blockchain experiments have been initiated from these nations to resist sanctions from the US. The FDD also went on to elaborate that since the Venezuelan government, run by Nicolas Maduro, did not produce the economic and technical infrastructure for their state-backed cryptocurrency, Petro isn’t useful to citizens of South American countries or even their trading partners. The government has reportedly stated that they wish to get all citizens to buy and sell cryptocurrency but solely through the Petro.
Check out our platform if you’re looking to buy crypto UK or to buy Tron, Stellar or one of the other altcoins we have listed!
Dear valued BC Bitcoin UK Clients,
I hope this email finds you well. We are reaching out to inform you of some significant changes to our services that directly impact our operations within the United Kingdom. Regrettably, due to the recent regulatory developments introduced by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and the implementation of the new Financial Promotions Regime, BC Bitcoin is no longer able to offer our services to clients based in the UK. This very difficult decision is in compliance with the regulatory framework and ensures that we uphold the highest standards of transparency and legality. You can view the FCA publication here: https://www.fca.org.uk/publication/finalised-guidance/fg23-3.pdf As a result, we would like to inform you of the following changes and provide guidance on how to manage your assets with BC Bitcoin:
1. **Service Termination for UK Clients:**BC Bitcoin will no longer be able to accept new purchase orders from clients residing in the United Kingdom.
2. **Continued Operation Outside the UK:**Despite the changes within the UK, BC Bitcoin will continue to operate outside of the UK as normal. Our services will remain unaffected for clients in other regions.
3. **Withdrawal of Assets:**For our UK clients holding assets with BC Bitcoin, we want to assure you that your assets are secure. You have the option to safely withdraw your assets or exchange them to GBP or EUR and subsequently withdraw. We have streamlined the withdrawal process to ensure convenience for our clients.
4. **Conversion of Assets:**To convert your Holdings to fiat please log in to your BC Bitcoin account and submit a sell order for the amount of coin you hold with us. During the process you will shown how much you will receive and asked the bank details you wish to receive payment to. In addition, you can request the conversion by emailing email@example.com from your registered email address. If you encounter any issues or require assistance, our customer support team is ready to help you throughout the process.
5. **Withdrawal Procedure:**To initiate a withdrawal, please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org from your registered email address. You may be asked some security questions to verify your identity. If you encounter any issues or require assistance, our customer support team is ready to help you throughout the process. These changes are effective immediately, and we appreciate your understanding and cooperation during this transitional period. We understand that this may be an inconvenience for our UK clients, and we sincerely apologise for any disruption this may cause. Thank you for being a valued part of the BC Bitcoin community. We are committed to providing you with a seamless experience as we navigate through these regulatory changes. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to our customer support team at email@example.com Kind Regards