Naris - Cryptocurrency Speculator –
Stripe, a leading financial technology company, recently partnered with Twitter to provide cryptocurrency payments to the social media platform's creative community. For the time being, USD Coin (USDC), a stablecoin tethered to the US dollar, will be the sole crypto choice. Previously, Twitter has implemented monetization services such as 'Super Follow,' a paid ticket system for 'Space Events,' and 'Tips.' During the initial testing period, a limited number of Twitter creators will have access to the new system. The Polygon network, which is linked to Ethereum, will be used to process payments.
Users will be able to incorporate Stripe Connect into their websites and stores as a result of the cooperation. Users will be able to select whether to keep the money on Polygon or trade it and buy cryptocurrency after the payments have been received.
Growing Crypto Needs Have Prompted a Modern Vision
Stripe changed its mind on crypto market in general after the Web3 hype of 2021, and the growing demand for a decentralised, blockchain version of the internet spurred the business to develop a Web3-dedicated team to supply crypto solutions for their clients. Several large payment processors, including PayPal, MasterCard, Visa, and others, have already made crypto-related measures.
Stripe has revealed its plan to reintegrate Bitcoin as well to introduce a larger variety of cryptocurrencies by the end of 2022, after dumping Bitcoin over four years ago. Stripe realizes potential of cryptocurrency investment and raised reservations about Bitcoin's adaptation in everyday transactions in 2018, citing their consumers' lack of enthusiasm in crypto payments. The tables, however, have now turned: Stripe spokesperson Esther Crawford stated, "We're committed on helping creators engage with their fans in innovative ways." By the end of the year, the business hopes to have the functionality available in 120 countries.”
Additionally, with the growth of blockchain technology, cryptocurrencies are expanding significantly. Would it be smart to buy crypto right now? If you want to buy and sell cryptocurrency but are unsure of where is the best location to buy Bitcoin or any other cryptocurrencies, you can visit BC Bitcoin to chat with a trusted cryptocurrency broker to get started right away.
Dear valued BC Bitcoin UK Clients,
I hope this email finds you well. We are reaching out to inform you of some significant changes to our services that directly impact our operations within the United Kingdom. Regrettably, due to the recent regulatory developments introduced by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and the implementation of the new Financial Promotions Regime, BC Bitcoin is no longer able to offer our services to clients based in the UK. This very difficult decision is in compliance with the regulatory framework and ensures that we uphold the highest standards of transparency and legality. You can view the FCA publication here: https://www.fca.org.uk/publication/finalised-guidance/fg23-3.pdf As a result, we would like to inform you of the following changes and provide guidance on how to manage your assets with BC Bitcoin:
1. **Service Termination for UK Clients:**BC Bitcoin will no longer be able to accept new purchase orders from clients residing in the United Kingdom.
2. **Continued Operation Outside the UK:**Despite the changes within the UK, BC Bitcoin will continue to operate outside of the UK as normal. Our services will remain unaffected for clients in other regions.
3. **Withdrawal of Assets:**For our UK clients holding assets with BC Bitcoin, we want to assure you that your assets are secure. You have the option to safely withdraw your assets or exchange them to GBP or EUR and subsequently withdraw. We have streamlined the withdrawal process to ensure convenience for our clients.
4. **Conversion of Assets:**To convert your Holdings to fiat please log in to your BC Bitcoin account and submit a sell order for the amount of coin you hold with us. During the process you will shown how much you will receive and asked the bank details you wish to receive payment to. In addition, you can request the conversion by emailing email@example.com from your registered email address. If you encounter any issues or require assistance, our customer support team is ready to help you throughout the process.
5. **Withdrawal Procedure:**To initiate a withdrawal, please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org from your registered email address. You may be asked some security questions to verify your identity. If you encounter any issues or require assistance, our customer support team is ready to help you throughout the process. These changes are effective immediately, and we appreciate your understanding and cooperation during this transitional period. We understand that this may be an inconvenience for our UK clients, and we sincerely apologise for any disruption this may cause. Thank you for being a valued part of the BC Bitcoin community. We are committed to providing you with a seamless experience as we navigate through these regulatory changes. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to our customer support team at email@example.com Kind Regards