By Jamie - Cryptocurrency Specialist - 01-12-2021
Large blockchain business in South Korea, Dunamu, releases a new metaverse platform, in recent news. The metaverse concept has been growing in popularity lately as more businesses get on board with what could be the future of the digital industry. Due to the hype, the price to buy cryptocurrency metaverse tokens have been seeing increases. Joining the creation of the metaverse is Dunamu, a significant blockchain firm based in South Korea. Dunamu is also the country’s largest cryptocurrency trading platform. Recently, the company had built a new metaverse platform called “2ndblock,” which is designed to give users access to virtual activities, lectures, and other online virtual events. Users can also utilise the video call features within the metaverse to fully get into the virtual experience. Founders of Dunamu, Song Chi-hyung and Kim Hyoung-nyon have recently become the first billionaires in South Korea from cryptocurrency. Cryptocurrency exchange platform, Dunamu, has also released its native NFT marketplace back in November as it makes moves toward its 2ndblock release.
As we move into a new digital age where decentralised blockchain technology, buying crypto-assets, NFTs, and building metaverses are becoming increasingly popular topics, we also see rapid expansion in each field. For example, users of the metaverse platform are able to arrange and form significant large-scale events like concerts, making event planning simple. Reportedly, the 2ndblock metaverse utilises both the real and virtual world by having free moving avatars. If you are close to someone who also has a 2ndblock avatar, you can strike up a virtual conversation.
Dear valued BC Bitcoin UK Clients,
I hope this email finds you well. We are reaching out to inform you of some significant changes to our services that directly impact our operations within the United Kingdom. Regrettably, due to the recent regulatory developments introduced by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and the implementation of the new Financial Promotions Regime, BC Bitcoin is no longer able to offer our services to clients based in the UK. This very difficult decision is in compliance with the regulatory framework and ensures that we uphold the highest standards of transparency and legality. You can view the FCA publication here: https://www.fca.org.uk/publication/finalised-guidance/fg23-3.pdf As a result, we would like to inform you of the following changes and provide guidance on how to manage your assets with BC Bitcoin:
1. **Service Termination for UK Clients:**BC Bitcoin will no longer be able to accept new purchase orders from clients residing in the United Kingdom.
2. **Continued Operation Outside the UK:**Despite the changes within the UK, BC Bitcoin will continue to operate outside of the UK as normal. Our services will remain unaffected for clients in other regions.
3. **Withdrawal of Assets:**For our UK clients holding assets with BC Bitcoin, we want to assure you that your assets are secure. You have the option to safely withdraw your assets or exchange them to GBP or EUR and subsequently withdraw. We have streamlined the withdrawal process to ensure convenience for our clients.
4. **Conversion of Assets:**To convert your Holdings to fiat please log in to your BC Bitcoin account and submit a sell order for the amount of coin you hold with us. During the process you will shown how much you will receive and asked the bank details you wish to receive payment to. In addition, you can request the conversion by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org from your registered email address. If you encounter any issues or require assistance, our customer support team is ready to help you throughout the process.
5. **Withdrawal Procedure:**To initiate a withdrawal, please email your request to email@example.com from your registered email address. You may be asked some security questions to verify your identity. If you encounter any issues or require assistance, our customer support team is ready to help you throughout the process. These changes are effective immediately, and we appreciate your understanding and cooperation during this transitional period. We understand that this may be an inconvenience for our UK clients, and we sincerely apologise for any disruption this may cause. Thank you for being a valued part of the BC Bitcoin community. We are committed to providing you with a seamless experience as we navigate through these regulatory changes. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to our customer support team at firstname.lastname@example.org Kind Regards