Snoop Dogg says of NFTs, "I'm excited about it."
By Harry B - Crypto Specialist - 02-04-2021
While you may not know Snoop Dogg’s real name is Calvin Cordozar Broadus Jr, you may also not be aware that alongside his rap persona, he is an entrepreneur always seeking innovation and new and upcoming technologies. Like many celebrities and well-known names, this includes blockchain technology, cryptoassets and investing in cryptocurrency and more recently, digital artwork.
Experienced in working with tech start-ups, Snoop Dogg characterised non-fungible tokens (NFTs), as an emerging trend gaining considerable attention. He asserted that the technology is on the road to wide adoption in his recent discussion with Vanity Fair.
He goes on to say that the new blockchain-based technology has the ability to transform the way artists make, earn, and connect with fans. The California Gurls singer is excited to have joined the movement.
When asked if he believes NFTs will be the next big thing in the digital art business, the rapper said emphatically, "yes." When relating NFTs to physical record stores and people, the 17-time Grammy nominee says the former provides creators like him with a direct and undistorted opportunity to connect and communicate with fans.
Backing his words with action, according to BTC Peers, the American rapper is releasing an NFT on the Crypto.com marketplace. The collectibles, which are expected to be released today, Friday 2nd April= 2021, include a Diamond blunt, a painting of young Snoop, Snoop “Dogge” coins, and, most notably, an original and exclusive song named “NFT.” Snoop Dogg has been known to buy Dogecoin (DOGE) and boost the coins price alongside Musk on social platform Twitter.
Dear valued BC Bitcoin UK Clients,
I hope this email finds you well. We are reaching out to inform you of some significant changes to our services that directly impact our operations within the United Kingdom. Regrettably, due to the recent regulatory developments introduced by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and the implementation of the new Financial Promotions Regime, BC Bitcoin is no longer able to offer our services to clients based in the UK. This very difficult decision is in compliance with the regulatory framework and ensures that we uphold the highest standards of transparency and legality. You can view the FCA publication here: https://www.fca.org.uk/publication/finalised-guidance/fg23-3.pdf As a result, we would like to inform you of the following changes and provide guidance on how to manage your assets with BC Bitcoin:
1. **Service Termination for UK Clients:**BC Bitcoin will no longer be able to accept new purchase orders from clients residing in the United Kingdom.
2. **Continued Operation Outside the UK:**Despite the changes within the UK, BC Bitcoin will continue to operate outside of the UK as normal. Our services will remain unaffected for clients in other regions.
3. **Withdrawal of Assets:**For our UK clients holding assets with BC Bitcoin, we want to assure you that your assets are secure. You have the option to safely withdraw your assets or exchange them to GBP or EUR and subsequently withdraw. We have streamlined the withdrawal process to ensure convenience for our clients.
4. **Conversion of Assets:**To convert your Holdings to fiat please log in to your BC Bitcoin account and submit a sell order for the amount of coin you hold with us. During the process you will shown how much you will receive and asked the bank details you wish to receive payment to. In addition, you can request the conversion by emailing email@example.com from your registered email address. If you encounter any issues or require assistance, our customer support team is ready to help you throughout the process.
5. **Withdrawal Procedure:**To initiate a withdrawal, please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org from your registered email address. You may be asked some security questions to verify your identity. If you encounter any issues or require assistance, our customer support team is ready to help you throughout the process. These changes are effective immediately, and we appreciate your understanding and cooperation during this transitional period. We understand that this may be an inconvenience for our UK clients, and we sincerely apologise for any disruption this may cause. Thank you for being a valued part of the BC Bitcoin community. We are committed to providing you with a seamless experience as we navigate through these regulatory changes. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to our customer support team at email@example.com Kind Regards