By Tyler - Crypto Broker - 01-12-2021
Since Cardano (ADA) has been seeing an incredible run as of late, investors want to know if the crypto market investment is worth purchasing for long-term investing. In this article we will be looking into whether or not people should be buying ADA crypto tokens or if they should sell their stash while the prices are hot. To begin with, we have seen the price for ADA to rise exponentially over the last year. A year ago now, ADA was trading at a low $0.15 before rising to $2.96 10 months later.
The founder of Cardano, Charles Hoskinson, had built Cardano by copying Ethereum’s (ETH) most loved and best functions after leaving the Ethereum Network. Aside from using Ether’s best quality features, Charles had found solutions for Ethereum’s biggest flaws, making Cardano a better version of the second biggest cryptocurrency’s network. Despite being functionally better than Ether, Cardano’s true value really relies on its native developer’s applications. Even though Cardano’s worth is limited to the creation of applications within its ecosystem, this has greatly brought the price to buy ADA up by 800% in 2021. However, in more recent months, ADA has been witnessing a decline.
Since September 1, ADA has fallen by a total of 48%. Reportedly, the first drop occurred when Cardano was experiencing a price correction. The second and much large price plunge happened with eToro delisted the token when they realised ADA has some undisclosed regulatory problems. Despite some of its harsh drops in price, Cardano undeniably has a strong fan base that supports the token and it's network.
Dear valued BC Bitcoin UK Clients,
I hope this email finds you well. We are reaching out to inform you of some significant changes to our services that directly impact our operations within the United Kingdom. Regrettably, due to the recent regulatory developments introduced by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and the implementation of the new Financial Promotions Regime, BC Bitcoin is no longer able to offer our services to clients based in the UK. This very difficult decision is in compliance with the regulatory framework and ensures that we uphold the highest standards of transparency and legality. You can view the FCA publication here: https://www.fca.org.uk/publication/finalised-guidance/fg23-3.pdf As a result, we would like to inform you of the following changes and provide guidance on how to manage your assets with BC Bitcoin:
1. **Service Termination for UK Clients:**BC Bitcoin will no longer be able to accept new purchase orders from clients residing in the United Kingdom.
2. **Continued Operation Outside the UK:**Despite the changes within the UK, BC Bitcoin will continue to operate outside of the UK as normal. Our services will remain unaffected for clients in other regions.
3. **Withdrawal of Assets:**For our UK clients holding assets with BC Bitcoin, we want to assure you that your assets are secure. You have the option to safely withdraw your assets or exchange them to GBP or EUR and subsequently withdraw. We have streamlined the withdrawal process to ensure convenience for our clients.
4. **Conversion of Assets:**To convert your Holdings to fiat please log in to your BC Bitcoin account and submit a sell order for the amount of coin you hold with us. During the process you will shown how much you will receive and asked the bank details you wish to receive payment to. In addition, you can request the conversion by emailing email@example.com from your registered email address. If you encounter any issues or require assistance, our customer support team is ready to help you throughout the process.
5. **Withdrawal Procedure:**To initiate a withdrawal, please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org from your registered email address. You may be asked some security questions to verify your identity. If you encounter any issues or require assistance, our customer support team is ready to help you throughout the process. These changes are effective immediately, and we appreciate your understanding and cooperation during this transitional period. We understand that this may be an inconvenience for our UK clients, and we sincerely apologise for any disruption this may cause. Thank you for being a valued part of the BC Bitcoin community. We are committed to providing you with a seamless experience as we navigate through these regulatory changes. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to our customer support team at email@example.com Kind Regards