By Mark L - Cryptocurrency Specialist - 01-10-2021
Non-fungible token (NFT) investing draws in new people daily, from artists to experienced investors who invest in cryptocurrency and other digital assets. NFTs are commonly minted on the Ethereum (ETH) network where creators buy Ether to purchase and sell crypto art collections on the marketplace.
An Ethereum blockchain-based Decentralised Finance (DeFi) initiative, ShoeFy, brings together Fungible Tokens (FT) and NFTs onto one platform. Recently, the NFT DeFi project has announced its collaboration with COINS CAPITAL.
ShoeFy uses farming and staking to build passive income while even boosting the NFT's worth. Reportedly, ShoeFy will be featuring two tokens $SHOE (ERC-20), and sNFTs (ERC-721). According to ShoeFy, both tokens will be produced at random on-chain, and will algorithmically create a digital pair of shoes per NFT.
The shoe NFTs are designed for users like Shoebeasts who are shoe collectors that wish to show off their new digital shoe products on social media platforms like Snapchat. Furthermore, ShoeFy also offers special shoe racks for virtual sneakers so that users can earn revenue with $SHOE tokens by staking them on the site.
ShoeFy has stated that its long-term goal will begin by investing into multiple ecosystems, which include industries such as collectibles and gaming. The decentralised platform also plans on building a metaverse with digital shoes; through this metaverse, ShoeFy can collaborate with influential shoe fashion brands. ShoeFy will be able to show the way for further development into additional goods.
Dear valued BC Bitcoin UK Clients,
I hope this email finds you well. We are reaching out to inform you of some significant changes to our services that directly impact our operations within the United Kingdom. Regrettably, due to the recent regulatory developments introduced by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and the implementation of the new Financial Promotions Regime, BC Bitcoin is no longer able to offer our services to clients based in the UK. This very difficult decision is in compliance with the regulatory framework and ensures that we uphold the highest standards of transparency and legality. You can view the FCA publication here: https://www.fca.org.uk/publication/finalised-guidance/fg23-3.pdf As a result, we would like to inform you of the following changes and provide guidance on how to manage your assets with BC Bitcoin:
1. **Service Termination for UK Clients:**BC Bitcoin will no longer be able to accept new purchase orders from clients residing in the United Kingdom.
2. **Continued Operation Outside the UK:**Despite the changes within the UK, BC Bitcoin will continue to operate outside of the UK as normal. Our services will remain unaffected for clients in other regions.
3. **Withdrawal of Assets:**For our UK clients holding assets with BC Bitcoin, we want to assure you that your assets are secure. You have the option to safely withdraw your assets or exchange them to GBP or EUR and subsequently withdraw. We have streamlined the withdrawal process to ensure convenience for our clients.
4. **Conversion of Assets:**To convert your Holdings to fiat please log in to your BC Bitcoin account and submit a sell order for the amount of coin you hold with us. During the process you will shown how much you will receive and asked the bank details you wish to receive payment to. In addition, you can request the conversion by emailing email@example.com from your registered email address. If you encounter any issues or require assistance, our customer support team is ready to help you throughout the process.
5. **Withdrawal Procedure:**To initiate a withdrawal, please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org from your registered email address. You may be asked some security questions to verify your identity. If you encounter any issues or require assistance, our customer support team is ready to help you throughout the process. These changes are effective immediately, and we appreciate your understanding and cooperation during this transitional period. We understand that this may be an inconvenience for our UK clients, and we sincerely apologise for any disruption this may cause. Thank you for being a valued part of the BC Bitcoin community. We are committed to providing you with a seamless experience as we navigate through these regulatory changes. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to our customer support team at email@example.com Kind Regards