By Lewis - Cryptocurrency Enthusiast - 04-11-2021
Shiba Inu (SHIB) has seen its ups and downs over the last year. The dubbed Dogecoin (DOGE) killer has been taking a dive as the price to buy SHIB begins to drop. Due to the decline in prices, the terror starts to sink in as some Shiba Inu holders wonder if they should hodl or sell. However, one crypto analyst is urging SHIB investors to sell their stash immediately. Despite the typical fear pouring in due to price falls, the SHIB Army stays strong and instead doubles down on the dip.
The crypto market investment has attracted a lot of attention over the last year due to its exponential growth and fan base. Memecoins, like Dogecoin and Shiba Inu, were popular assets earlier in the year. Buying crypto memes was the trend but in present times, memecoins continue to fall in price progressively. Due to the declining trends of SHIB and DOGE, experts continue to warn everyone to sell their holdings.
According to the experts, SHIB will further fall and it's unlikely that it would recover its value. That being said, the SHIB community is trying to push for a rally by buying promotions and hoping that more of the community will purchase SHIB. Some investors that don't invest in SHIB believe that the token is nothing more than a symbol and a meme that is getting old. Despite the price drop, the coin had still managed to create such a dramatic impact in the crypto community and has come a long way.
Dear valued BC Bitcoin UK Clients,
I hope this email finds you well. We are reaching out to inform you of some significant changes to our services that directly impact our operations within the United Kingdom. Regrettably, due to the recent regulatory developments introduced by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and the implementation of the new Financial Promotions Regime, BC Bitcoin is no longer able to offer our services to clients based in the UK. This very difficult decision is in compliance with the regulatory framework and ensures that we uphold the highest standards of transparency and legality. You can view the FCA publication here: https://www.fca.org.uk/publication/finalised-guidance/fg23-3.pdf As a result, we would like to inform you of the following changes and provide guidance on how to manage your assets with BC Bitcoin:
1. **Service Termination for UK Clients:**BC Bitcoin will no longer be able to accept new purchase orders from clients residing in the United Kingdom.
2. **Continued Operation Outside the UK:**Despite the changes within the UK, BC Bitcoin will continue to operate outside of the UK as normal. Our services will remain unaffected for clients in other regions.
3. **Withdrawal of Assets:**For our UK clients holding assets with BC Bitcoin, we want to assure you that your assets are secure. You have the option to safely withdraw your assets or exchange them to GBP or EUR and subsequently withdraw. We have streamlined the withdrawal process to ensure convenience for our clients.
4. **Conversion of Assets:**To convert your Holdings to fiat please log in to your BC Bitcoin account and submit a sell order for the amount of coin you hold with us. During the process you will shown how much you will receive and asked the bank details you wish to receive payment to. In addition, you can request the conversion by emailing email@example.com from your registered email address. If you encounter any issues or require assistance, our customer support team is ready to help you throughout the process.
5. **Withdrawal Procedure:**To initiate a withdrawal, please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org from your registered email address. You may be asked some security questions to verify your identity. If you encounter any issues or require assistance, our customer support team is ready to help you throughout the process. These changes are effective immediately, and we appreciate your understanding and cooperation during this transitional period. We understand that this may be an inconvenience for our UK clients, and we sincerely apologise for any disruption this may cause. Thank you for being a valued part of the BC Bitcoin community. We are committed to providing you with a seamless experience as we navigate through these regulatory changes. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to our customer support team at email@example.com Kind Regards