RichQUACK, a hyper-deflationary crypto network, has launched the Earthling coin. The token will be used to fund Earthling, RichQUACK's first incubated initiative, in more depth. In addition, the network wants to assist farmers with reforestation, which will have a favourable influence on the environment.
“We are enthusiastic about doing our share to avoid climate change and cut carbon emissions”, one of the RichQUACK community members noted. “We believe that Earthlings will assist to bring cryptocurrency trading enthusiasts from all around the world together to combat climate change and global warming. Anyone who wants to make a difference is welcome to join us, and we encourage individuals and organisations to do so with the great revival, which is fueled by accountability and a sense of belonging.”
Earthling uses technology to assist people, families, and companies repair nature by acquiring carbon credits that help reduce carbon emissions. To be more explicit, widespread use of carbon credits will go a long way toward achieving a carbon-neutral future. Token holders may also earn carbon credits by staking their tokens.
People who invest in this crypto market and token holders will become members of the Earthling DAO and will have a say in possible initiatives to support and fund reforestation efforts and non-profits.
The Katingan Mentaga project is an excellent example of a forest initiative that has already produced enough carbon credits to take 2 million automobiles off the road each year. The Earthling token will also be used to assist the project's overall finances. It will also make it easy to track daily carbon emissions and offset them by purchasing carbon credits through the site.
Dear valued BC Bitcoin UK Clients,
I hope this email finds you well. We are reaching out to inform you of some significant changes to our services that directly impact our operations within the United Kingdom. Regrettably, due to the recent regulatory developments introduced by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and the implementation of the new Financial Promotions Regime, BC Bitcoin is no longer able to offer our services to clients based in the UK. This very difficult decision is in compliance with the regulatory framework and ensures that we uphold the highest standards of transparency and legality. You can view the FCA publication here: https://www.fca.org.uk/publication/finalised-guidance/fg23-3.pdf As a result, we would like to inform you of the following changes and provide guidance on how to manage your assets with BC Bitcoin:
1. **Service Termination for UK Clients:**BC Bitcoin will no longer be able to accept new purchase orders from clients residing in the United Kingdom.
2. **Continued Operation Outside the UK:**Despite the changes within the UK, BC Bitcoin will continue to operate outside of the UK as normal. Our services will remain unaffected for clients in other regions.
3. **Withdrawal of Assets:**For our UK clients holding assets with BC Bitcoin, we want to assure you that your assets are secure. You have the option to safely withdraw your assets or exchange them to GBP or EUR and subsequently withdraw. We have streamlined the withdrawal process to ensure convenience for our clients.
4. **Conversion of Assets:**To convert your Holdings to fiat please log in to your BC Bitcoin account and submit a sell order for the amount of coin you hold with us. During the process you will shown how much you will receive and asked the bank details you wish to receive payment to. In addition, you can request the conversion by emailing email@example.com from your registered email address. If you encounter any issues or require assistance, our customer support team is ready to help you throughout the process.
5. **Withdrawal Procedure:**To initiate a withdrawal, please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org from your registered email address. You may be asked some security questions to verify your identity. If you encounter any issues or require assistance, our customer support team is ready to help you throughout the process. These changes are effective immediately, and we appreciate your understanding and cooperation during this transitional period. We understand that this may be an inconvenience for our UK clients, and we sincerely apologise for any disruption this may cause. Thank you for being a valued part of the BC Bitcoin community. We are committed to providing you with a seamless experience as we navigate through these regulatory changes. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to our customer support team at email@example.com Kind Regards