By Mark L – Crypto Broker - 10-08-2021
Over the years, we've witnessed the world of sports collaborate with the cryptocurrency trading industry, from professional players creating their own NFTs to events partnering with significant crypto companies. In early April, Oleksandra Oliynykova, a Croatian professional tennis player, sold her right arm in an NFT for companies to advertise. In June, cryptocurrency exchange platform Crypto.com partnered with UFC, which reportedly is the largest sponsorship deal in UFC history.
In more recent news for the crypto and sports world, we see a surge in price for a particular football fan token. The price increase for the Paris Saint-Germain (PSG) fan token comes after the departure of Lionel Messi as he leaves the Barcelona team. Despite the world witnessing the tears from Messi as he announced his leave from the famous football club, Investors of the PSG token find themselves with a stroke of luck.
The price increase is highly likely due to Lionel Messi joining the Paris Saint-Germain football, and many excited fans had been purchasing the PSG token in celebration. Another shocking revelation is that the famous football player had been paid in PSG tokens. Every week, Lionel Messi takes home 729,000 Euros in PSG, which equates to 8,680 Euros per hour.
Blockchain campus Chiliz partnered with Paris Saint-Germain football club to produce fan token PSG to get fans involved in decisions surrounding the club. With the token, fans can choose the message on the captain’s armband, what design goes on the club's bus, and they can decide on the curtain in the player's tunnel at the club's stadium.
The recent news of Messi moving to Paris Saint-Germain and being paid in the club's token allowed the PSG fan cryptocurrency to skyrocket. The increase in price means that the token has hit a new three-month all-time high. From rumours alone, PSG rose in value by 40% after some speculation that Messi was joining the football club.
Dear valued BC Bitcoin UK Clients,
I hope this email finds you well. We are reaching out to inform you of some significant changes to our services that directly impact our operations within the United Kingdom. Regrettably, due to the recent regulatory developments introduced by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and the implementation of the new Financial Promotions Regime, BC Bitcoin is no longer able to offer our services to clients based in the UK. This very difficult decision is in compliance with the regulatory framework and ensures that we uphold the highest standards of transparency and legality. You can view the FCA publication here: https://www.fca.org.uk/publication/finalised-guidance/fg23-3.pdf As a result, we would like to inform you of the following changes and provide guidance on how to manage your assets with BC Bitcoin:
1. **Service Termination for UK Clients:**BC Bitcoin will no longer be able to accept new purchase orders from clients residing in the United Kingdom.
2. **Continued Operation Outside the UK:**Despite the changes within the UK, BC Bitcoin will continue to operate outside of the UK as normal. Our services will remain unaffected for clients in other regions.
3. **Withdrawal of Assets:**For our UK clients holding assets with BC Bitcoin, we want to assure you that your assets are secure. You have the option to safely withdraw your assets or exchange them to GBP or EUR and subsequently withdraw. We have streamlined the withdrawal process to ensure convenience for our clients.
4. **Conversion of Assets:**To convert your Holdings to fiat please log in to your BC Bitcoin account and submit a sell order for the amount of coin you hold with us. During the process you will shown how much you will receive and asked the bank details you wish to receive payment to. In addition, you can request the conversion by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org from your registered email address. If you encounter any issues or require assistance, our customer support team is ready to help you throughout the process.
5. **Withdrawal Procedure:**To initiate a withdrawal, please email your request to email@example.com from your registered email address. You may be asked some security questions to verify your identity. If you encounter any issues or require assistance, our customer support team is ready to help you throughout the process. These changes are effective immediately, and we appreciate your understanding and cooperation during this transitional period. We understand that this may be an inconvenience for our UK clients, and we sincerely apologise for any disruption this may cause. Thank you for being a valued part of the BC Bitcoin community. We are committed to providing you with a seamless experience as we navigate through these regulatory changes. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to our customer support team at firstname.lastname@example.org Kind Regards