Opera Cryptocurrency Wallet Soon to come to Opera Touch for IOS
By Jamie Green – Crypto Dealer
Opera, the computer browser developer that was founded in 1995 in Norway, has announced the upcoming release of their crypto wallet for Opera Touch IOS users. The company begun with a devotion to introduce web browsing to all devices and continues to innovate the tech space. The decision comes after the successful launch of the crypto wallet and Dapp explorer in Opera for Android users allowing them to buy crypto through their device.
iOS users will soon be able to buy and sell cryptocurrency using the Web 3 browsing functionality to then store using an integrated crypto wallet. The Opera browser Web 3 currently supports Ethereum Dapps only which requires a user buy Ether to interact with the software. A report released from Fluence suggested 87% of Dapps run on the Ethereum network and these Opera users will have access to all these.
Further developments will come from the Ethereum community as suggest by Opera. As the browser supports all Ethereum Dapps, any new projects will become available to Opera Touch users. There are a huge number of Dapps currently in development on the Ethereum network that range from services to games that could become available to mobile users.
Tron and EOS are like Ethereum in the way that Dapps can be developed on their networks. If Opera was to develop support into their browser for these two blockchains, they could allow users access to almost all the Dapps on the market. Both these networks run on native cryptocurrencies requiring a user buy Tron or buy EOS to participate.
If you are looking to keep up with all the latest news in the crypto space or buy crypto UK, then head over to our platform. Don’t forget you can also buy Ethereum for use on your Dapps.
Dear valued BC Bitcoin UK Clients,
I hope this email finds you well. We are reaching out to inform you of some significant changes to our services that directly impact our operations within the United Kingdom. Regrettably, due to the recent regulatory developments introduced by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and the implementation of the new Financial Promotions Regime, BC Bitcoin is no longer able to offer our services to clients based in the UK. This very difficult decision is in compliance with the regulatory framework and ensures that we uphold the highest standards of transparency and legality. You can view the FCA publication here: https://www.fca.org.uk/publication/finalised-guidance/fg23-3.pdf As a result, we would like to inform you of the following changes and provide guidance on how to manage your assets with BC Bitcoin:
1. **Service Termination for UK Clients:**BC Bitcoin will no longer be able to accept new purchase orders from clients residing in the United Kingdom.
2. **Continued Operation Outside the UK:**Despite the changes within the UK, BC Bitcoin will continue to operate outside of the UK as normal. Our services will remain unaffected for clients in other regions.
3. **Withdrawal of Assets:**For our UK clients holding assets with BC Bitcoin, we want to assure you that your assets are secure. You have the option to safely withdraw your assets or exchange them to GBP or EUR and subsequently withdraw. We have streamlined the withdrawal process to ensure convenience for our clients.
4. **Conversion of Assets:**To convert your Holdings to fiat please log in to your BC Bitcoin account and submit a sell order for the amount of coin you hold with us. During the process you will shown how much you will receive and asked the bank details you wish to receive payment to. In addition, you can request the conversion by emailing email@example.com from your registered email address. If you encounter any issues or require assistance, our customer support team is ready to help you throughout the process.
5. **Withdrawal Procedure:**To initiate a withdrawal, please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org from your registered email address. You may be asked some security questions to verify your identity. If you encounter any issues or require assistance, our customer support team is ready to help you throughout the process. These changes are effective immediately, and we appreciate your understanding and cooperation during this transitional period. We understand that this may be an inconvenience for our UK clients, and we sincerely apologise for any disruption this may cause. Thank you for being a valued part of the BC Bitcoin community. We are committed to providing you with a seamless experience as we navigate through these regulatory changes. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to our customer support team at email@example.com Kind Regards