Ontology Dapps to be Supported on the Infinito App Square
By Mark Lemon – Cryptocurrency Specialist
The Infinito Wallet has publicly announced that their Universal Dapp Browser will be undergoing a version update to allow the support of ONT Dapps. This announcement comes after joint efforts to integrate Ontology with the Infinito Wallet.
Both projects stated a formal collaboration back in August 2018 with Ontology gaining support on the Universal wallet in November 2018 with the latest development on the App Square. Users will be able to buy cryptocurrency native to the Ontology Mainnet which can also be used on the App Square Dapps.
The team claim that Infinito will become the most scalable Dapp browser on the market which will be able to integrate with a variety of other blockchains including Ethereum and EOS, two of the current largest Dapp markets. Infinito have not disclosed if users will be able to utilise cross-chain features that would enable someone to buy Ethereum for use on a Dapp on another blockchain through App Square.
The first ONT Dapp to be released on App Square will be a tower defence game called Deershooter. Many of the first Dapps entering the markets are game related but Infinito is hoping to also attract essential Dapps such as finance, education, news, exchange and compliance for the development of the platform. Some cryptocurrencies struggle to attract investors due to their uses, but a user could buy Ether or Ontology for use within Dapps on App Square.
Infinito introduced their wallet as a gateway for users to try and increase adoption and boost usage. Their wallet can hold Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), NEO, EOS, Cardano (ADA) and Ontology which are seen to be some of the leading Dapp platforms in development at this time. The cryptocurrencies that Infinito support suggests they are hoping to provide a cohesive service for interacting with these blockchains and their Dapps, hopefully helping increase adoption for those buying crypto.
Be sure to head over to our platform to keep informed on the developments of the crypto industry and if you are seeking to buy crypto UK from your trusted cryptocurrency broker!
Dear valued BC Bitcoin UK Clients,
I hope this email finds you well. We are reaching out to inform you of some significant changes to our services that directly impact our operations within the United Kingdom. Regrettably, due to the recent regulatory developments introduced by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and the implementation of the new Financial Promotions Regime, BC Bitcoin is no longer able to offer our services to clients based in the UK. This very difficult decision is in compliance with the regulatory framework and ensures that we uphold the highest standards of transparency and legality. You can view the FCA publication here: https://www.fca.org.uk/publication/finalised-guidance/fg23-3.pdf As a result, we would like to inform you of the following changes and provide guidance on how to manage your assets with BC Bitcoin:
1. **Service Termination for UK Clients:**BC Bitcoin will no longer be able to accept new purchase orders from clients residing in the United Kingdom.
2. **Continued Operation Outside the UK:**Despite the changes within the UK, BC Bitcoin will continue to operate outside of the UK as normal. Our services will remain unaffected for clients in other regions.
3. **Withdrawal of Assets:**For our UK clients holding assets with BC Bitcoin, we want to assure you that your assets are secure. You have the option to safely withdraw your assets or exchange them to GBP or EUR and subsequently withdraw. We have streamlined the withdrawal process to ensure convenience for our clients.
4. **Conversion of Assets:**To convert your Holdings to fiat please log in to your BC Bitcoin account and submit a sell order for the amount of coin you hold with us. During the process you will shown how much you will receive and asked the bank details you wish to receive payment to. In addition, you can request the conversion by emailing email@example.com from your registered email address. If you encounter any issues or require assistance, our customer support team is ready to help you throughout the process.
5. **Withdrawal Procedure:**To initiate a withdrawal, please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org from your registered email address. You may be asked some security questions to verify your identity. If you encounter any issues or require assistance, our customer support team is ready to help you throughout the process. These changes are effective immediately, and we appreciate your understanding and cooperation during this transitional period. We understand that this may be an inconvenience for our UK clients, and we sincerely apologise for any disruption this may cause. Thank you for being a valued part of the BC Bitcoin community. We are committed to providing you with a seamless experience as we navigate through these regulatory changes. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to our customer support team at email@example.com Kind Regards