Naris - Cryptocurrency Enthusiast
DeFiChain has released a list of its new dTokens.
MicroStrategy, Intel, Walt Disney and the iShares MSCI China ETF are among the companies mentioned.
Tesla, Apple, Alibaba, Nasdaq, and other dTokens were previously added to the platform.
After a Ticker Voting by the community, DeFiChain, the decentralised finance for Bitcoin, revealed that it has included dTokens, or decentralised assets. DeFiChain has currently added four dTokens: $dDIS (Walt Disney), $dMSTR (MicroStrategy), $dMCHI (iShares MSCI China ETF), and $dINTC (iShares MSCI China ETF) (Intel).
As a result, DeFiChain users will be able to mint and trade these four dTokens, which have received a lot of positive feedback from the community. Nintendo Co LTD, Mastercard, PayPal Holdings Inc, Uber Technologies Inc, and other tokens were also on the voting list. DeFiChain's Lead Engineer, Prasanna Loganathar, stated, "DeFiChain is constantly extending the dToken universe to give customers a genuine alternative to the conventional financial broker while delivering the freedom and benefits of decentralization."
The launch of new dTokens exemplifies the primary strategy of providing DeFi customers with price appreciation of traditional assets like as stocks, bonds, ETFs, commodities, and so on. Meanwhile, dTokens for Tesla, Apple, S&P 500, Alibaba, Nasdaq, GameStop, Microsoft, Amazon, Meta, Netflix, Nvidia, and many other companies and ETFs have been introduced to the DeFiChain platform.
DeFiChain will, in particular, look forward to decentralizing the listing of popular assets and offering new features in the future. As a completely decentralised blockchain with on-chain governance, it is well-known. Users that are interested in holding decentralised stock tokens on the DeFiChain network are not needed to complete the identity verification process.
The platform allows users to invest in dTokens or use them to mine liquidity on the DeFiChain DEX. Users can mint tokens by placing BTC, DFI, USDT, dUSD, or USDC in the DeFiCahin Vault as collateral.
However, minting is not the only way to obtain the tokens; users may also purchase them in fractional amounts and then use them for liquidity mining. All dTokens, in particular, are freely denumerable and may be transferred to other users anywhere in the globe without the involvement of middlemen.
If you wonder if you should purchase bitcoin or if you are looking for the best place to buy and sell cryptocurrency, then look no further than one of the most reliable cryptocurrency trading platform – BC Bitcoin. There you can safely buy crypto and receive help with any questions from a professional live customer support.
Dear valued BC Bitcoin UK Clients,
I hope this email finds you well. We are reaching out to inform you of some significant changes to our services that directly impact our operations within the United Kingdom. Regrettably, due to the recent regulatory developments introduced by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and the implementation of the new Financial Promotions Regime, BC Bitcoin is no longer able to offer our services to clients based in the UK. This very difficult decision is in compliance with the regulatory framework and ensures that we uphold the highest standards of transparency and legality. You can view the FCA publication here: https://www.fca.org.uk/publication/finalised-guidance/fg23-3.pdf As a result, we would like to inform you of the following changes and provide guidance on how to manage your assets with BC Bitcoin:
1. **Service Termination for UK Clients:**BC Bitcoin will no longer be able to accept new purchase orders from clients residing in the United Kingdom.
2. **Continued Operation Outside the UK:**Despite the changes within the UK, BC Bitcoin will continue to operate outside of the UK as normal. Our services will remain unaffected for clients in other regions.
3. **Withdrawal of Assets:**For our UK clients holding assets with BC Bitcoin, we want to assure you that your assets are secure. You have the option to safely withdraw your assets or exchange them to GBP or EUR and subsequently withdraw. We have streamlined the withdrawal process to ensure convenience for our clients.
4. **Conversion of Assets:**To convert your Holdings to fiat please log in to your BC Bitcoin account and submit a sell order for the amount of coin you hold with us. During the process you will shown how much you will receive and asked the bank details you wish to receive payment to. In addition, you can request the conversion by emailing email@example.com from your registered email address. If you encounter any issues or require assistance, our customer support team is ready to help you throughout the process.
5. **Withdrawal Procedure:**To initiate a withdrawal, please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org from your registered email address. You may be asked some security questions to verify your identity. If you encounter any issues or require assistance, our customer support team is ready to help you throughout the process. These changes are effective immediately, and we appreciate your understanding and cooperation during this transitional period. We understand that this may be an inconvenience for our UK clients, and we sincerely apologise for any disruption this may cause. Thank you for being a valued part of the BC Bitcoin community. We are committed to providing you with a seamless experience as we navigate through these regulatory changes. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to our customer support team at email@example.com Kind Regards