David – Crypto Speculator
Following the FTX crash, critics are attempting to put Binance's CEO in an unfavorable light
A professor of economics referred to Binance and its CEO as a ticking time bomb
The CEO of Binance said that those who focus on negative energy never succeed in life
Apparently, some detractors have been seeking to characterize Binance CEO Changpeng Zhao (CZ) unfavorably following the failure of FTX, the once-second-largest cryptocurrency exchange.
Professor of economics Nouriel Roubini said that Binance and its CEO were ticking time bombs in a recent economic symposium. Additionally, Roubini said that the US Justice Department was looking into $8 billion in money laundering. At a different economic conference, CEO Zhao addressed the professor while taking questions from CNBC reporters. He said that most reviewers are working hard to get famous by disparaging others, thus the exchange didn’t care what they had to say. According to him, those who concentrate on negative energy typically remain in poverty and never succeed in life.
Professor Roubini has requested that Binance's operating license be revoked and that the company's CEO is expelled from the UAE. Roubini was criticized by CZ for advising which visitors a nation should exclude from its borders. The CEO continued by stating that Binance had many licenses in the US and many other nations, making it the exchange with the most crypto-related licenses internationally. The CEO also made it clear that Binance was not prohibited from conducting business in the UK, but rather that they had not yet received regulatory permission from the British government.
However, verified Twitter account @KimDotcom, who has over a million followers, has been spreading false information about the CEO of Binance. They assert that Binance contributed to the demise of FTX.
The times are sensitive, but let’s not forget that history repeats itself. It’s not the first collapse of the crypto exchange in the history of crypto and every time that happened everyone started to question other platforms. Even though the collapse of FTX is the largest hit to cryptocurrency so far, we cannot fault Binance for it. It was FTX that was playing with funds that never belonged to them.
As we go down deeper into the winter, the fresh breath of warm sunlight is always unexpected in the midst of darkness. The cycle purifies crypto from the bad players and sets the ground for new, more reliable space.
If you want to get involved in the crypto journey, but don’t know how, we suggest visiting BCBitcoin – a trusted cryptobroker. Here you can get a lot of valuable information about space, such as different cryptocurrency guides, wallet guides, and articles about the latest news. Moreover, you can buy and sell cryptocurrency, swap crypto. All the transactions are being monitored by the BCBitcoin team, making sure that customers and their crypto assets are safe.
Dear valued BC Bitcoin UK Clients,
I hope this email finds you well. We are reaching out to inform you of some significant changes to our services that directly impact our operations within the United Kingdom. Regrettably, due to the recent regulatory developments introduced by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and the implementation of the new Financial Promotions Regime, BC Bitcoin is no longer able to offer our services to clients based in the UK. This very difficult decision is in compliance with the regulatory framework and ensures that we uphold the highest standards of transparency and legality. You can view the FCA publication here: https://www.fca.org.uk/publication/finalised-guidance/fg23-3.pdf As a result, we would like to inform you of the following changes and provide guidance on how to manage your assets with BC Bitcoin:
1. **Service Termination for UK Clients:**BC Bitcoin will no longer be able to accept new purchase orders from clients residing in the United Kingdom.
2. **Continued Operation Outside the UK:**Despite the changes within the UK, BC Bitcoin will continue to operate outside of the UK as normal. Our services will remain unaffected for clients in other regions.
3. **Withdrawal of Assets:**For our UK clients holding assets with BC Bitcoin, we want to assure you that your assets are secure. You have the option to safely withdraw your assets or exchange them to GBP or EUR and subsequently withdraw. We have streamlined the withdrawal process to ensure convenience for our clients.
4. **Conversion of Assets:**To convert your Holdings to fiat please log in to your BC Bitcoin account and submit a sell order for the amount of coin you hold with us. During the process you will shown how much you will receive and asked the bank details you wish to receive payment to. In addition, you can request the conversion by emailing email@example.com from your registered email address. If you encounter any issues or require assistance, our customer support team is ready to help you throughout the process.
5. **Withdrawal Procedure:**To initiate a withdrawal, please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org from your registered email address. You may be asked some security questions to verify your identity. If you encounter any issues or require assistance, our customer support team is ready to help you throughout the process. These changes are effective immediately, and we appreciate your understanding and cooperation during this transitional period. We understand that this may be an inconvenience for our UK clients, and we sincerely apologise for any disruption this may cause. Thank you for being a valued part of the BC Bitcoin community. We are committed to providing you with a seamless experience as we navigate through these regulatory changes. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to our customer support team at email@example.com Kind Regards