By Ollie - Crypto expert - 03-11-2021
In recent days we are seeing the cryptocurrency market reach all-time highs, with many crypto market investments recovering from the major crash earlier this year. Cryptocurrency, however, is not the only form of crypto-based asset that is on the rise lately.
Reportedly, the NFT industry is growing in popularity and also seeing an increase in investment engagement across the market. One NFT collection especially is witnessing a significant rise in sales. Ertha NFTs is one of the top P2E (pay to earn) gaming projects in the Metaverse. Ertha already has a remarkable product-market fit while maintaining its own NFT selling round. The Erthaverse is a 3D simulation in the virtual reality gaming realm based on a futuristic Earthland.
The futuristic Earthland is reportedly divided into around 350,000 individual land plot NFTs. The NFT plots individually are equipped with their own resources and characteristics. Buyers, also known as landowners, would be enrolled in a permanent and life-like simulation. Much like many simulation games, landowners are able to design their in-game own virtual houses, engage in politics, and personalise their lands. Landowners can even monetise their plots and make real money by building the economy within the game.
When Ertha first released its NFT collection in a private sale, around 2,000 HEX were sold to individual owners. Within Ertha's simulation, the NFT plots for Saudi Arabia had sold out in a matter of a few hours. Saudi Arabia within the game represents a country that's very oil-rich on Earth; its speedy sell out only further proves the large interest in buying crypto art. Reportedly, many virtual plots and lands are continuously being bought. Entire regions and countries were being sold out across the Ertha globe.
Dear valued BC Bitcoin UK Clients,
I hope this email finds you well. We are reaching out to inform you of some significant changes to our services that directly impact our operations within the United Kingdom. Regrettably, due to the recent regulatory developments introduced by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and the implementation of the new Financial Promotions Regime, BC Bitcoin is no longer able to offer our services to clients based in the UK. This very difficult decision is in compliance with the regulatory framework and ensures that we uphold the highest standards of transparency and legality. You can view the FCA publication here: https://www.fca.org.uk/publication/finalised-guidance/fg23-3.pdf As a result, we would like to inform you of the following changes and provide guidance on how to manage your assets with BC Bitcoin:
1. **Service Termination for UK Clients:**BC Bitcoin will no longer be able to accept new purchase orders from clients residing in the United Kingdom.
2. **Continued Operation Outside the UK:**Despite the changes within the UK, BC Bitcoin will continue to operate outside of the UK as normal. Our services will remain unaffected for clients in other regions.
3. **Withdrawal of Assets:**For our UK clients holding assets with BC Bitcoin, we want to assure you that your assets are secure. You have the option to safely withdraw your assets or exchange them to GBP or EUR and subsequently withdraw. We have streamlined the withdrawal process to ensure convenience for our clients.
4. **Conversion of Assets:**To convert your Holdings to fiat please log in to your BC Bitcoin account and submit a sell order for the amount of coin you hold with us. During the process you will shown how much you will receive and asked the bank details you wish to receive payment to. In addition, you can request the conversion by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org from your registered email address. If you encounter any issues or require assistance, our customer support team is ready to help you throughout the process.
5. **Withdrawal Procedure:**To initiate a withdrawal, please email your request to email@example.com from your registered email address. You may be asked some security questions to verify your identity. If you encounter any issues or require assistance, our customer support team is ready to help you throughout the process. These changes are effective immediately, and we appreciate your understanding and cooperation during this transitional period. We understand that this may be an inconvenience for our UK clients, and we sincerely apologise for any disruption this may cause. Thank you for being a valued part of the BC Bitcoin community. We are committed to providing you with a seamless experience as we navigate through these regulatory changes. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to our customer support team at firstname.lastname@example.org Kind Regards