By Ollie H - Cryptocurrency Broker - 14-07-2021
A TimeCoinProtocol crypto project has been released! A new decentralised platform for gamers to meet and interact with people globally, which aims to bring together the next generation of Virtual Tubers (VTubers) is live.
A decentralised crypto platform and sharing economy protocol, known as TimeCoinProtocol, has added two new crypto projects to its growing ecosystem. TimeCoinProtocol provides an online environment where users create and build DApps that are designed to allow people to interact with one another. While the team execute this project, the platform continues to work on releasing services that capitalise on current trends.
One out of two of the projects is GameTomodachi, which allows avid gamers to communicate with new players who share the same interest. It will also enable participants to interact and play alongside with prominent YouTubers, VTubers, and talented esports professionals.
While gamers play, they can talk and build relationships with one another. Influencers, Vtubers, and other online popular screen stars can sell tickets and monetise a wide variety of digital content, including their very own time with fans, images, videos and music and issue NFT (nonfungible token) material in line with the ongoing trend.
The company has now created NeoRad, a new VTuber production that promises to enhace the online entertainment experience through integration with digital art. NeoRad's mission is to assist content producers in establishing their online presence and community, through support of vital milestones.
If you are searching for the best website to BuyBitcoin (BTC), head over to BC Bitcoin, your UK based trusted Bitcoin Broker! By registering an account, you can invest, Sell and trade safely with our team of experts.
Dear valued BC Bitcoin UK Clients,
I hope this email finds you well. We are reaching out to inform you of some significant changes to our services that directly impact our operations within the United Kingdom. Regrettably, due to the recent regulatory developments introduced by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and the implementation of the new Financial Promotions Regime, BC Bitcoin is no longer able to offer our services to clients based in the UK. This very difficult decision is in compliance with the regulatory framework and ensures that we uphold the highest standards of transparency and legality. You can view the FCA publication here: https://www.fca.org.uk/publication/finalised-guidance/fg23-3.pdf As a result, we would like to inform you of the following changes and provide guidance on how to manage your assets with BC Bitcoin:
1. **Service Termination for UK Clients:**BC Bitcoin will no longer be able to accept new purchase orders from clients residing in the United Kingdom.
2. **Continued Operation Outside the UK:**Despite the changes within the UK, BC Bitcoin will continue to operate outside of the UK as normal. Our services will remain unaffected for clients in other regions.
3. **Withdrawal of Assets:**For our UK clients holding assets with BC Bitcoin, we want to assure you that your assets are secure. You have the option to safely withdraw your assets or exchange them to GBP or EUR and subsequently withdraw. We have streamlined the withdrawal process to ensure convenience for our clients.
4. **Conversion of Assets:**To convert your Holdings to fiat please log in to your BC Bitcoin account and submit a sell order for the amount of coin you hold with us. During the process you will shown how much you will receive and asked the bank details you wish to receive payment to. In addition, you can request the conversion by emailing email@example.com from your registered email address. If you encounter any issues or require assistance, our customer support team is ready to help you throughout the process.
5. **Withdrawal Procedure:**To initiate a withdrawal, please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org from your registered email address. You may be asked some security questions to verify your identity. If you encounter any issues or require assistance, our customer support team is ready to help you throughout the process. These changes are effective immediately, and we appreciate your understanding and cooperation during this transitional period. We understand that this may be an inconvenience for our UK clients, and we sincerely apologise for any disruption this may cause. Thank you for being a valued part of the BC Bitcoin community. We are committed to providing you with a seamless experience as we navigate through these regulatory changes. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to our customer support team at email@example.com Kind Regards