Canadian-based payments processing company, NetCents is reportedly introducing a crypto credit card to increase mainstream adoption. The card will be accepted at 40 million merchant locations around the world to directly contend with Visa and Mastercard. The new credit card service is scheduled for operation by the end of 2018; reaching European clients at the beginning of 2019. A functional service such as this could induce crypto buying for consumers worldwide.
NetCents cards do not require any pre-loading of digital currencies which will eliminate the risk of price fluctuations between the loading and spending. The service has instant settlement technology to convert your cryptocurrency holdings into fiat. This will benefit users by providing them with a facility for purchases and merchant pay-outs in real time.
Cardholders can spend any three NetCents supported digital currencies with the ability to link their cards to their native wallets to spend their cryptocurrency holdings. The card will feature a pin, magnetic strip, chip and NFC much like a regular payment cards with integration options into the NetCents mobile app.
Further integrations include the loyalty program into the cryptocurrency credit card program to offer rewards based on cryptocurrency expenditure. Users will be able to buy Bitcoin to then spend on their card to gain these rewards. The card is currently able to support Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), and Litecoin (LTC) with plans to introduce Bitcoin Cash (BCH) in the future as a payment option. Users will soon be able to use their holdings or buy Bitcoin Cash for a payment option.
Don’t forget BC Bitcoin is the place to buy crypto and keep informed on the latest news in the space.
Dear valued BC Bitcoin UK Clients,
I hope this email finds you well. We are reaching out to inform you of some significant changes to our services that directly impact our operations within the United Kingdom. Regrettably, due to the recent regulatory developments introduced by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and the implementation of the new Financial Promotions Regime, BC Bitcoin is no longer able to offer our services to clients based in the UK. This very difficult decision is in compliance with the regulatory framework and ensures that we uphold the highest standards of transparency and legality. You can view the FCA publication here: https://www.fca.org.uk/publication/finalised-guidance/fg23-3.pdf As a result, we would like to inform you of the following changes and provide guidance on how to manage your assets with BC Bitcoin:
1. **Service Termination for UK Clients:**BC Bitcoin will no longer be able to accept new purchase orders from clients residing in the United Kingdom.
2. **Continued Operation Outside the UK:**Despite the changes within the UK, BC Bitcoin will continue to operate outside of the UK as normal. Our services will remain unaffected for clients in other regions.
3. **Withdrawal of Assets:**For our UK clients holding assets with BC Bitcoin, we want to assure you that your assets are secure. You have the option to safely withdraw your assets or exchange them to GBP or EUR and subsequently withdraw. We have streamlined the withdrawal process to ensure convenience for our clients.
4. **Conversion of Assets:**To convert your Holdings to fiat please log in to your BC Bitcoin account and submit a sell order for the amount of coin you hold with us. During the process you will shown how much you will receive and asked the bank details you wish to receive payment to. In addition, you can request the conversion by emailing email@example.com from your registered email address. If you encounter any issues or require assistance, our customer support team is ready to help you throughout the process.
5. **Withdrawal Procedure:**To initiate a withdrawal, please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org from your registered email address. You may be asked some security questions to verify your identity. If you encounter any issues or require assistance, our customer support team is ready to help you throughout the process. These changes are effective immediately, and we appreciate your understanding and cooperation during this transitional period. We understand that this may be an inconvenience for our UK clients, and we sincerely apologise for any disruption this may cause. Thank you for being a valued part of the BC Bitcoin community. We are committed to providing you with a seamless experience as we navigate through these regulatory changes. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to our customer support team at email@example.com Kind Regards