NEO Teams with Zeux to Support Cryptocurrency Payments for Goods and Services
By Luke Flowers – Cryptocurrency Enthusiast
The NEO smart economy discloses a recent collaboration with the Zeux project to bring cryptocurrency payments for goods and services through both Apple and Samsung Pay. Users will soon be able to buy cryptocurrency and use through these services using Zeux’s infrastructure.
The app functions in the way that it converts a user’s cryptocurrency to fiat to then pay for products and services. The merchant is then more likely to accept payments as they aren’t receiving Bitcoin over the counter but fiat, gaining no exposure to the price volatility. The system will take care of the conversion for users who may choose to buy ether or another crypto as an investment, taking away any barriers exchanging this back to fiat before making a purchase.
Opening the opportunity for supporters of NEO to use the coin in stores that accept Apple and Samsung Pay, is great news for the project to increase adoption. One major reason for why adoption isn’t higher is due to users not being provided with viable options to use the cryptocurrency they’ve invested in. Zeux hopes to be recognised as an all-in-one financial service provider for a natural way to buy crypto and invest, bank and pay for goods and services.
Zeux is FCA regulated providing the reassurance users may need to use the service. NEO was chosen as Zeux believes they are providing the tools needed for projects to create and launch their own smart contracts which can be utilised through the strategic partnership to help build Zeux’s infrastructure.
If you are looking to buy crypto UK to make your purchases through the Zeux application in stores that accept Apple and Samsung Pay, then look no further that our platform. Don’t forget you can also buy and sell bitcoin and keep yourself informed on the latest news over on our ‘Articles’ page
Dear valued BC Bitcoin UK Clients,
I hope this email finds you well. We are reaching out to inform you of some significant changes to our services that directly impact our operations within the United Kingdom. Regrettably, due to the recent regulatory developments introduced by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and the implementation of the new Financial Promotions Regime, BC Bitcoin is no longer able to offer our services to clients based in the UK. This very difficult decision is in compliance with the regulatory framework and ensures that we uphold the highest standards of transparency and legality. You can view the FCA publication here: https://www.fca.org.uk/publication/finalised-guidance/fg23-3.pdf As a result, we would like to inform you of the following changes and provide guidance on how to manage your assets with BC Bitcoin:
1. **Service Termination for UK Clients:**BC Bitcoin will no longer be able to accept new purchase orders from clients residing in the United Kingdom.
2. **Continued Operation Outside the UK:**Despite the changes within the UK, BC Bitcoin will continue to operate outside of the UK as normal. Our services will remain unaffected for clients in other regions.
3. **Withdrawal of Assets:**For our UK clients holding assets with BC Bitcoin, we want to assure you that your assets are secure. You have the option to safely withdraw your assets or exchange them to GBP or EUR and subsequently withdraw. We have streamlined the withdrawal process to ensure convenience for our clients.
4. **Conversion of Assets:**To convert your Holdings to fiat please log in to your BC Bitcoin account and submit a sell order for the amount of coin you hold with us. During the process you will shown how much you will receive and asked the bank details you wish to receive payment to. In addition, you can request the conversion by emailing email@example.com from your registered email address. If you encounter any issues or require assistance, our customer support team is ready to help you throughout the process.
5. **Withdrawal Procedure:**To initiate a withdrawal, please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org from your registered email address. You may be asked some security questions to verify your identity. If you encounter any issues or require assistance, our customer support team is ready to help you throughout the process. These changes are effective immediately, and we appreciate your understanding and cooperation during this transitional period. We understand that this may be an inconvenience for our UK clients, and we sincerely apologise for any disruption this may cause. Thank you for being a valued part of the BC Bitcoin community. We are committed to providing you with a seamless experience as we navigate through these regulatory changes. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to our customer support team at email@example.com Kind Regards