By Tyler S - Crypto Broker - 08-10-2021
Blockchain-based games are a great way for users to learn how to invest in cryptocurrency, get into the crypto art collection market, and learn about the crypto-asset trading industry. A Decentralised Finance (DeFi) virtual pet game that brings together DeFi, collectible non-fungible tokens (NFTs), as well as "your own personality," has just had a new massive update. My DeFi Pet, a virtual game that operates on networks like Binance Smart Chain (BSC) and KardiaChain, has released a new update that includes many innovations. Reportedly, the new features are said to boost the game's adoption on the BSC network.
Within the new update, My DeFi Pet has made a bunch of new changes to its GameFi protocol. The virtual gaming platform constantly hopes to ensure player satisfaction by regularly updating and improving the gameplay. The new update included with many significant changes was dubbed as a "revamp" to the entire game in the media, although My DeFi Pet refers to the update as "a new build." The DeFi gaming platform also has a native cryptocurrency for users to invest in My DeFi Pet DPET token. The token is also available in exchanges for investors to purchase and trade DPET.
On social media platform Twitter, the DeFi game tweeted out that they planned to make four changes to its protocol and aims to alter its World Boss game. Within the tweet, the GameFi protocol has stated that the updates include "World Boss remake, New resource, Improve, Fix bug," which summarise the significant changes. The tweet was posted on October 7th when the updates were made to the game. A post from the protocol's Facebook page on the same day stated that the new build will officially start on October 8th once the update has been fully integrated. The new build will come with a new Bossfight event on the 8th.
Dear valued BC Bitcoin UK Clients,
I hope this email finds you well. We are reaching out to inform you of some significant changes to our services that directly impact our operations within the United Kingdom. Regrettably, due to the recent regulatory developments introduced by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and the implementation of the new Financial Promotions Regime, BC Bitcoin is no longer able to offer our services to clients based in the UK. This very difficult decision is in compliance with the regulatory framework and ensures that we uphold the highest standards of transparency and legality. You can view the FCA publication here: https://www.fca.org.uk/publication/finalised-guidance/fg23-3.pdf As a result, we would like to inform you of the following changes and provide guidance on how to manage your assets with BC Bitcoin:
1. **Service Termination for UK Clients:**BC Bitcoin will no longer be able to accept new purchase orders from clients residing in the United Kingdom.
2. **Continued Operation Outside the UK:**Despite the changes within the UK, BC Bitcoin will continue to operate outside of the UK as normal. Our services will remain unaffected for clients in other regions.
3. **Withdrawal of Assets:**For our UK clients holding assets with BC Bitcoin, we want to assure you that your assets are secure. You have the option to safely withdraw your assets or exchange them to GBP or EUR and subsequently withdraw. We have streamlined the withdrawal process to ensure convenience for our clients.
4. **Conversion of Assets:**To convert your Holdings to fiat please log in to your BC Bitcoin account and submit a sell order for the amount of coin you hold with us. During the process you will shown how much you will receive and asked the bank details you wish to receive payment to. In addition, you can request the conversion by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org from your registered email address. If you encounter any issues or require assistance, our customer support team is ready to help you throughout the process.
5. **Withdrawal Procedure:**To initiate a withdrawal, please email your request to email@example.com from your registered email address. You may be asked some security questions to verify your identity. If you encounter any issues or require assistance, our customer support team is ready to help you throughout the process. These changes are effective immediately, and we appreciate your understanding and cooperation during this transitional period. We understand that this may be an inconvenience for our UK clients, and we sincerely apologise for any disruption this may cause. Thank you for being a valued part of the BC Bitcoin community. We are committed to providing you with a seamless experience as we navigate through these regulatory changes. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to our customer support team at firstname.lastname@example.org Kind Regards