David – Crypto Speculator
Michael Saylor, the founder and executive chairman of MicroStrategy, reiterates his support for Bitcoin as a stable, powerful, increasingly secure, and effective cryptocurrency built on ASIC and Proof of Work (PoW) technical advancements.
He claimed that because of their fragile architecture, Proof of Stake (PoS) protocols are inherently unstable, ineffective, and risky. He contrasted Bitcoin's Proof of Work (PoW) with Ethereum's (PoS).
According to Matthew, the security of Ethereum must be based on the price of ETH rather than on public confidence. Even the trust that users have in the ETH developers to permit withdrawals shouldn't be a factor in ETH security.
Matthew made the observation that trusting one or more individuals makes crypto a very fragile mechanism. When consumers placed their trust in FTX's SBF or Luna's Do Kwon rather than the performance of the corresponding coins, this is exactly what happened.
On the other hand, Matthew noted that despite Bitcoin's current selling price, the hash rate is currently far more expensive. From 14 million Tera hashes per second in 2017 to 216 million Terra hashes per second in December 2022, the network's hash rate has increased. According to Matthew, this simply serves to highlight the fact that more and more individuals desire to mine it.
Compared to Ethereum's proof of stake, Matthew came to the conclusion that Bitcoin is a lot more reliable and safer.
The debate over whether blockchain is superior is constant since each technology offers something fresh and unique. As the Bitcoin blockchain is safer, Ethereum blockchain can have many more uses. It’s up to the investor to decide which project to support and put his money into.
Before investing in any crypto we believe that you must make your own research about the project. You can do that by visiting BCBitcoin – a cryptocurrency trading platform, with a lot of useful guides and articles about various cryptocurrencies including Bitcoin and Ethereum. Moreover, the platform lets you buy and sell cryptocurrency, swap cryptocurrency, store crypto assets online, and use customer service to get answers to any of your inquiries.
Dear valued BC Bitcoin UK Clients,
I hope this email finds you well. We are reaching out to inform you of some significant changes to our services that directly impact our operations within the United Kingdom. Regrettably, due to the recent regulatory developments introduced by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and the implementation of the new Financial Promotions Regime, BC Bitcoin is no longer able to offer our services to clients based in the UK. This very difficult decision is in compliance with the regulatory framework and ensures that we uphold the highest standards of transparency and legality. You can view the FCA publication here: https://www.fca.org.uk/publication/finalised-guidance/fg23-3.pdf As a result, we would like to inform you of the following changes and provide guidance on how to manage your assets with BC Bitcoin:
1. **Service Termination for UK Clients:**BC Bitcoin will no longer be able to accept new purchase orders from clients residing in the United Kingdom.
2. **Continued Operation Outside the UK:**Despite the changes within the UK, BC Bitcoin will continue to operate outside of the UK as normal. Our services will remain unaffected for clients in other regions.
3. **Withdrawal of Assets:**For our UK clients holding assets with BC Bitcoin, we want to assure you that your assets are secure. You have the option to safely withdraw your assets or exchange them to GBP or EUR and subsequently withdraw. We have streamlined the withdrawal process to ensure convenience for our clients.
4. **Conversion of Assets:**To convert your Holdings to fiat please log in to your BC Bitcoin account and submit a sell order for the amount of coin you hold with us. During the process you will shown how much you will receive and asked the bank details you wish to receive payment to. In addition, you can request the conversion by emailing email@example.com from your registered email address. If you encounter any issues or require assistance, our customer support team is ready to help you throughout the process.
5. **Withdrawal Procedure:**To initiate a withdrawal, please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org from your registered email address. You may be asked some security questions to verify your identity. If you encounter any issues or require assistance, our customer support team is ready to help you throughout the process. These changes are effective immediately, and we appreciate your understanding and cooperation during this transitional period. We understand that this may be an inconvenience for our UK clients, and we sincerely apologise for any disruption this may cause. Thank you for being a valued part of the BC Bitcoin community. We are committed to providing you with a seamless experience as we navigate through these regulatory changes. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to our customer support team at email@example.com Kind Regards