CJ - Cryptocurrency Enthusiast
On the digital assets and cryptocurrency trading platform MEXC Global, the possibility to buy cryptocurrency using Visa or Mastercard will soon be available in 180 countries, speeding up the procedure.
Global investors may buy up to $5,000's worth of cryptocurrencies in a single transaction, according to the press release provided with CQ. Notably, investors pay reduced costs when using Visa and Mastercard.
Anthony Guo, the director of payments at MEXC Global, commented on the news to integrate bank cards after it was made “MEXC Global is providing its consumers with a quicker, easier, and more connected experience by enabling crypto purchase through Visa and Mastercard directly.
It will be easier for consumers to convert fiat into crypto assets, opening up the ownership of cryptocurrency to millions of individuals where bank card is the primary means of transaction," Guo continued.
Additionally, the MEXC team revealed that by incorporating the traditional payment method, partnerships with Visa and Mastercard will be established on a strong base. This also fits with the exchange's strategy to link cryptocurrencies with recognized financial institutions.
Since then, MEXC has introduced its cryptocurrency OTC payment service and Global Bank Transfer Program, allowing users to deposit and receive US dollars using the SWIFT and FedWire systems. Users may make deposits in USD and withdrawals from nearby banks with no transaction costs in order to buy alt coins.
Additionally, a number of regional payment options are supported by the cryptocurrency exchange, and MEXC has expanded into other countries including Brazil. Users of MEXC can make use of third-party services like Simplex, Banxa, and Mercuryo in addition to peer-to-peer trading.
Dear valued BC Bitcoin UK Clients,
I hope this email finds you well. We are reaching out to inform you of some significant changes to our services that directly impact our operations within the United Kingdom. Regrettably, due to the recent regulatory developments introduced by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and the implementation of the new Financial Promotions Regime, BC Bitcoin is no longer able to offer our services to clients based in the UK. This very difficult decision is in compliance with the regulatory framework and ensures that we uphold the highest standards of transparency and legality. You can view the FCA publication here: https://www.fca.org.uk/publication/finalised-guidance/fg23-3.pdf As a result, we would like to inform you of the following changes and provide guidance on how to manage your assets with BC Bitcoin:
1. **Service Termination for UK Clients:**BC Bitcoin will no longer be able to accept new purchase orders from clients residing in the United Kingdom.
2. **Continued Operation Outside the UK:**Despite the changes within the UK, BC Bitcoin will continue to operate outside of the UK as normal. Our services will remain unaffected for clients in other regions.
3. **Withdrawal of Assets:**For our UK clients holding assets with BC Bitcoin, we want to assure you that your assets are secure. You have the option to safely withdraw your assets or exchange them to GBP or EUR and subsequently withdraw. We have streamlined the withdrawal process to ensure convenience for our clients.
4. **Conversion of Assets:**To convert your Holdings to fiat please log in to your BC Bitcoin account and submit a sell order for the amount of coin you hold with us. During the process you will shown how much you will receive and asked the bank details you wish to receive payment to. In addition, you can request the conversion by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org from your registered email address. If you encounter any issues or require assistance, our customer support team is ready to help you throughout the process.
5. **Withdrawal Procedure:**To initiate a withdrawal, please email your request to email@example.com from your registered email address. You may be asked some security questions to verify your identity. If you encounter any issues or require assistance, our customer support team is ready to help you throughout the process. These changes are effective immediately, and we appreciate your understanding and cooperation during this transitional period. We understand that this may be an inconvenience for our UK clients, and we sincerely apologise for any disruption this may cause. Thank you for being a valued part of the BC Bitcoin community. We are committed to providing you with a seamless experience as we navigate through these regulatory changes. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to our customer support team at firstname.lastname@example.org Kind Regards