By Jamie G - Crypto expert - 01-09-2021
Reportedly, one of the founders for the blockchain-based service network (BSN) has recently agreed with MetaverseSociety to run a BSN portal in Korea. The new portal operation will be the first to run outside the country of China. BSN’s goal is to provide access to blockchain technologies at a low-cost rate, allowing access to both China and international networks.
The recent announcement was made by Red Date Technology, revealing that they signed an exclusive agreement with MetaverseSociety for the operation in Korea to go ahead. On social media platform Twitter, BSN wrote in a post that the South Korean BSN portal would open in November of this year. When the BSN portal is up and running in the country, this will make it more accessible for Korean developers to construct and design blockchain applications.
The CEO of Red Date Technology, Yifan He, has stated his reason for expanding the BSN network outside of China. Yifan stated that the company views Korea as a vital market to expand into for the growth of blockchain technology. He further explained that Korea had been a global leader in ICT, information, and communication technology for a long time, so the expansion into the country made sense.
Metaverse typically refers to various virtual world environments that are shared and accessed through the internet. Other forms of metaverse like MetaverseSociety can include the use of blockchain technology which can allow users to buy crypto assets or trade crypto in exchange for other digital assets. MetaverseSociety will be able to create a virtuous environment as a result of this successful collaboration. Using NFT-powered platforms will support this virtuous ecology and will help to bring both creators and consumers together.
Dear valued BC Bitcoin UK Clients,
I hope this email finds you well. We are reaching out to inform you of some significant changes to our services that directly impact our operations within the United Kingdom. Regrettably, due to the recent regulatory developments introduced by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and the implementation of the new Financial Promotions Regime, BC Bitcoin is no longer able to offer our services to clients based in the UK. This very difficult decision is in compliance with the regulatory framework and ensures that we uphold the highest standards of transparency and legality. You can view the FCA publication here: https://www.fca.org.uk/publication/finalised-guidance/fg23-3.pdf As a result, we would like to inform you of the following changes and provide guidance on how to manage your assets with BC Bitcoin:
1. **Service Termination for UK Clients:**BC Bitcoin will no longer be able to accept new purchase orders from clients residing in the United Kingdom.
2. **Continued Operation Outside the UK:**Despite the changes within the UK, BC Bitcoin will continue to operate outside of the UK as normal. Our services will remain unaffected for clients in other regions.
3. **Withdrawal of Assets:**For our UK clients holding assets with BC Bitcoin, we want to assure you that your assets are secure. You have the option to safely withdraw your assets or exchange them to GBP or EUR and subsequently withdraw. We have streamlined the withdrawal process to ensure convenience for our clients.
4. **Conversion of Assets:**To convert your Holdings to fiat please log in to your BC Bitcoin account and submit a sell order for the amount of coin you hold with us. During the process you will shown how much you will receive and asked the bank details you wish to receive payment to. In addition, you can request the conversion by emailing email@example.com from your registered email address. If you encounter any issues or require assistance, our customer support team is ready to help you throughout the process.
5. **Withdrawal Procedure:**To initiate a withdrawal, please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org from your registered email address. You may be asked some security questions to verify your identity. If you encounter any issues or require assistance, our customer support team is ready to help you throughout the process. These changes are effective immediately, and we appreciate your understanding and cooperation during this transitional period. We understand that this may be an inconvenience for our UK clients, and we sincerely apologise for any disruption this may cause. Thank you for being a valued part of the BC Bitcoin community. We are committed to providing you with a seamless experience as we navigate through these regulatory changes. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to our customer support team at email@example.com Kind Regards