Long-Term Portfolio is Offered to New Users of Cryptocurrency
By Mark Lemon – Cryptocurrency Broker
The cryptocurrencies markets have progressed rapidly when it comes to reaching the mainstream media over recent years, but it can be said that many are still unsure of how to get involved. Here at BC Bitcoin, we provide a simple process to register & verify your account, that makes getting started easy and convenient. We have a huge list of supported assets that is always evolving as new projects and tokens enter the space.
Another company, eToro, is working to come up with a solution to the problem of getting involved. Their purpose is to get people who are currently unsure to start investing, become part of the industry and start crypto buying. The offerings from eToro may not be the digital assets, but a speculation on the price. The company has plans to introduce major cryptocurrency markets with easy access, making it easier for users to buy and sell cryptocurrency. At the time of writing, eToro currently offers 16 assets, but head on over to BC Bitcoin to find almost 100 supported assets!
The strategy to be used is an emphasis on the coins having superior market caps which exceeds $1 billion beside which the daily trading is greater than $20 million. 14 coins are included in the CryptoPortfolio which are weighted as per the market capitalization. Bitcoin, Ether and Litecoin have larger shares in the portfolio as most people want to buy and sell Bitcoin as it’s the most popular cryptocurrency.
The asset allocation is broken down by each coin to show the proportions of all holdings. A single glance can show the profitability in the CryptoPortfolio of the last year and can help decide whether they want to sell cryptocurrency or maybe buy cryptocurrency to increase their portfolio.
Security and Transparency
Operating since 2007 and building trust with their users, it is incredibly important to maintain the security for customers while they’re buying crypto. Therefore, accounts are segregated for users keeping CryptoPortfolio funds.
Check out our expansive list of assets over on our platform to buy crypto UK from your trusted cryptocurrency broker.
Dear valued BC Bitcoin UK Clients,
I hope this email finds you well. We are reaching out to inform you of some significant changes to our services that directly impact our operations within the United Kingdom. Regrettably, due to the recent regulatory developments introduced by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and the implementation of the new Financial Promotions Regime, BC Bitcoin is no longer able to offer our services to clients based in the UK. This very difficult decision is in compliance with the regulatory framework and ensures that we uphold the highest standards of transparency and legality. You can view the FCA publication here: https://www.fca.org.uk/publication/finalised-guidance/fg23-3.pdf As a result, we would like to inform you of the following changes and provide guidance on how to manage your assets with BC Bitcoin:
1. **Service Termination for UK Clients:**BC Bitcoin will no longer be able to accept new purchase orders from clients residing in the United Kingdom.
2. **Continued Operation Outside the UK:**Despite the changes within the UK, BC Bitcoin will continue to operate outside of the UK as normal. Our services will remain unaffected for clients in other regions.
3. **Withdrawal of Assets:**For our UK clients holding assets with BC Bitcoin, we want to assure you that your assets are secure. You have the option to safely withdraw your assets or exchange them to GBP or EUR and subsequently withdraw. We have streamlined the withdrawal process to ensure convenience for our clients.
4. **Conversion of Assets:**To convert your Holdings to fiat please log in to your BC Bitcoin account and submit a sell order for the amount of coin you hold with us. During the process you will shown how much you will receive and asked the bank details you wish to receive payment to. In addition, you can request the conversion by emailing email@example.com from your registered email address. If you encounter any issues or require assistance, our customer support team is ready to help you throughout the process.
5. **Withdrawal Procedure:**To initiate a withdrawal, please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org from your registered email address. You may be asked some security questions to verify your identity. If you encounter any issues or require assistance, our customer support team is ready to help you throughout the process. These changes are effective immediately, and we appreciate your understanding and cooperation during this transitional period. We understand that this may be an inconvenience for our UK clients, and we sincerely apologise for any disruption this may cause. Thank you for being a valued part of the BC Bitcoin community. We are committed to providing you with a seamless experience as we navigate through these regulatory changes. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to our customer support team at email@example.com Kind Regards