IOTA Could Soon be Used to Automatically Pay for Fuel
By Luke Flowers – Cryptocurrency Broker
Accessec, the German IT and tech security firm, has declared to be developing a vehicle-based IOTA wallet. These owners will soon be able to buy cryptocurrency native to the IOTA network and automatically purchase fuel or electricity straight from their in-car wallet. The company already designs security systems for industrial IT, healthcare, device security and automotive security.
The security firm demonstrated how the integrated car wallet works by connecting to Point-of-Sale (PoS) terminals. Once connected, the system can initialise services like authoring a pump or battery point to begin charging and automatically make a payment straight from the integrated wallet to the merchant. The PoS system will determine the amount due to pay to the merchant by the current value of IOTA. An investor buying and selling Bitcoin could buy IOTA for their future fuel purchases.
Accessec have not indicated if any firms or car manufacturers have expressed any enthusiasm in the technology yet, however the integrated wallet needs to be designed in a way so that both hardware components are close enough to connect. You would be disappointed to find your in-car IOTA wallet couldn’t reach and connect to the PoS systems after buying crypto to spend on fuel.
IOTA runs on the Tangle network which uses MIOTA as the native currency. This network does not use a blockchain but still utilises Distributed Ledger Technology (DLT). The IOTA Foundation has a strong interest in connecting the gap between DLT and Internet of Things (IoT). This concept by Accessec resonates with the IOTA Foundations vision for their network. The car wallet will use the same tangle network and MIOTA tokens to transfer value to the merchant.
Head on over to our platform if you are seeking to buy Bitcoin UK or buy IOTA ready for your fuel purchases!
Dear valued BC Bitcoin UK Clients,
I hope this email finds you well. We are reaching out to inform you of some significant changes to our services that directly impact our operations within the United Kingdom. Regrettably, due to the recent regulatory developments introduced by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and the implementation of the new Financial Promotions Regime, BC Bitcoin is no longer able to offer our services to clients based in the UK. This very difficult decision is in compliance with the regulatory framework and ensures that we uphold the highest standards of transparency and legality. You can view the FCA publication here: https://www.fca.org.uk/publication/finalised-guidance/fg23-3.pdf As a result, we would like to inform you of the following changes and provide guidance on how to manage your assets with BC Bitcoin:
1. **Service Termination for UK Clients:**BC Bitcoin will no longer be able to accept new purchase orders from clients residing in the United Kingdom.
2. **Continued Operation Outside the UK:**Despite the changes within the UK, BC Bitcoin will continue to operate outside of the UK as normal. Our services will remain unaffected for clients in other regions.
3. **Withdrawal of Assets:**For our UK clients holding assets with BC Bitcoin, we want to assure you that your assets are secure. You have the option to safely withdraw your assets or exchange them to GBP or EUR and subsequently withdraw. We have streamlined the withdrawal process to ensure convenience for our clients.
4. **Conversion of Assets:**To convert your Holdings to fiat please log in to your BC Bitcoin account and submit a sell order for the amount of coin you hold with us. During the process you will shown how much you will receive and asked the bank details you wish to receive payment to. In addition, you can request the conversion by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org from your registered email address. If you encounter any issues or require assistance, our customer support team is ready to help you throughout the process.
5. **Withdrawal Procedure:**To initiate a withdrawal, please email your request to email@example.com from your registered email address. You may be asked some security questions to verify your identity. If you encounter any issues or require assistance, our customer support team is ready to help you throughout the process. These changes are effective immediately, and we appreciate your understanding and cooperation during this transitional period. We understand that this may be an inconvenience for our UK clients, and we sincerely apologise for any disruption this may cause. Thank you for being a valued part of the BC Bitcoin community. We are committed to providing you with a seamless experience as we navigate through these regulatory changes. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to our customer support team at firstname.lastname@example.org Kind Regards