Institutional Platform SFOX Introduces Litecoin Trading
Founded back in 2014, Palo Alto-based SFOX, the platform for institutions and high-volume traders has announced adding Litecoin to its listings. Registered users will now be able to use the platform to sell and buy Litecoin. These using the platform are permitted access to multiple exchanges using their algorithms.
SFOX’s mission is to provide liquidity and access to buy cryptocurrency and believes adding support for Litecoin will help achieve these goals. Litecoin began as an imitation of Bitcoin with a few key differences for use in commerce. A block is created four times as often so when you buy Litecoin the confirmation time is shorter.
Litecoin will ultimately end up with four times the amount of coins as Bitcoin making it more accessible for global commerce and proportionately cheaper. The hashing algorithm differs from Bitcoin in the way that it is memory based as opposed to CPU.
The coin has the seventh largest market cap by volume as shown on Coin Market Cap and has held this position over the last year. Though the coin can be just as volatile of other cryptocurrencies, adding the ability to buy Litecoin through SFOX’s platform is showing endorsement for the coin.
SFOX has shown a strong commitment to offering liquidity for institutions with the demand of users seeing the introduction of Litecoin. Perhaps we could see further listings on the SFOX platform facilitating more options to buy cryptocurrency.
Ensure you don’t miss any of the latest educational articles or to buy cryptocurrency by heading over to our platform BC Bitcoin.
Dear valued BC Bitcoin UK Clients,
I hope this email finds you well. We are reaching out to inform you of some significant changes to our services that directly impact our operations within the United Kingdom. Regrettably, due to the recent regulatory developments introduced by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and the implementation of the new Financial Promotions Regime, BC Bitcoin is no longer able to offer our services to clients based in the UK. This very difficult decision is in compliance with the regulatory framework and ensures that we uphold the highest standards of transparency and legality. You can view the FCA publication here: https://www.fca.org.uk/publication/finalised-guidance/fg23-3.pdf As a result, we would like to inform you of the following changes and provide guidance on how to manage your assets with BC Bitcoin:
1. **Service Termination for UK Clients:**BC Bitcoin will no longer be able to accept new purchase orders from clients residing in the United Kingdom.
2. **Continued Operation Outside the UK:**Despite the changes within the UK, BC Bitcoin will continue to operate outside of the UK as normal. Our services will remain unaffected for clients in other regions.
3. **Withdrawal of Assets:**For our UK clients holding assets with BC Bitcoin, we want to assure you that your assets are secure. You have the option to safely withdraw your assets or exchange them to GBP or EUR and subsequently withdraw. We have streamlined the withdrawal process to ensure convenience for our clients.
4. **Conversion of Assets:**To convert your Holdings to fiat please log in to your BC Bitcoin account and submit a sell order for the amount of coin you hold with us. During the process you will shown how much you will receive and asked the bank details you wish to receive payment to. In addition, you can request the conversion by emailing email@example.com from your registered email address. If you encounter any issues or require assistance, our customer support team is ready to help you throughout the process.
5. **Withdrawal Procedure:**To initiate a withdrawal, please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org from your registered email address. You may be asked some security questions to verify your identity. If you encounter any issues or require assistance, our customer support team is ready to help you throughout the process. These changes are effective immediately, and we appreciate your understanding and cooperation during this transitional period. We understand that this may be an inconvenience for our UK clients, and we sincerely apologise for any disruption this may cause. Thank you for being a valued part of the BC Bitcoin community. We are committed to providing you with a seamless experience as we navigate through these regulatory changes. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to our customer support team at email@example.com Kind Regards