GoChain Wins Free Listing on Binance’s Exchange Through Its Community Coin Competition
GoChain, the platform for digital currency and decentralised applications, has won Binance's most recent community coin competition gaining a free listing on the biggest cryptocurrency exchange. The competition is held monthly in which users can cast their vote for the coin they want listed. Binance users will soon be able to sell crypto for GoChain tokens.
GoChain is a decentralised cryptocurrency and blockchain built on the Ethereum network allowing users to sell Ethereum for GoChain Tokens. The platform has been designed to accommodate decentralised applications built upon smart contracts. GoChain plans to improve the smart contract system and core restrictions that the Ethereum network has encountered such as speed and energy implications.
The Ethereum network can process 13 transactions per second far from the numbers needed to make it scalable globally. GoChain can process transactions of up to 100x faster than Ethereum potentially reaching speeds of 1300 per second whilst using a fraction of the energy. Many concerns in the crypto space emanate from energy usage needed to run the networks. Buying and selling crypto should not impact the environment as negatively as it currently does.
The GoChain network aims to become fully decentralised by distributing nodes to different countries run by unrelated people or companies. This will prevent anyone trying to centralise the network by controlling a majority share of the nodes. Any orders through the network to sell crypto will be processed by these nodes authenticating the transaction.
Many start-up projects are trying to develop blockchain solutions to solve real problems. Ethereum has run into a variety of issues from scaling limitations to bugs that other projects are trying to overcome.
To make sure you don’t miss any of the latest happenings or maybe you're looking to cash out crypto, BC Bitcoin is the place to visit.
Dear valued BC Bitcoin UK Clients,
I hope this email finds you well. We are reaching out to inform you of some significant changes to our services that directly impact our operations within the United Kingdom. Regrettably, due to the recent regulatory developments introduced by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and the implementation of the new Financial Promotions Regime, BC Bitcoin is no longer able to offer our services to clients based in the UK. This very difficult decision is in compliance with the regulatory framework and ensures that we uphold the highest standards of transparency and legality. You can view the FCA publication here: https://www.fca.org.uk/publication/finalised-guidance/fg23-3.pdf As a result, we would like to inform you of the following changes and provide guidance on how to manage your assets with BC Bitcoin:
1. **Service Termination for UK Clients:**BC Bitcoin will no longer be able to accept new purchase orders from clients residing in the United Kingdom.
2. **Continued Operation Outside the UK:**Despite the changes within the UK, BC Bitcoin will continue to operate outside of the UK as normal. Our services will remain unaffected for clients in other regions.
3. **Withdrawal of Assets:**For our UK clients holding assets with BC Bitcoin, we want to assure you that your assets are secure. You have the option to safely withdraw your assets or exchange them to GBP or EUR and subsequently withdraw. We have streamlined the withdrawal process to ensure convenience for our clients.
4. **Conversion of Assets:**To convert your Holdings to fiat please log in to your BC Bitcoin account and submit a sell order for the amount of coin you hold with us. During the process you will shown how much you will receive and asked the bank details you wish to receive payment to. In addition, you can request the conversion by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org from your registered email address. If you encounter any issues or require assistance, our customer support team is ready to help you throughout the process.
5. **Withdrawal Procedure:**To initiate a withdrawal, please email your request to email@example.com from your registered email address. You may be asked some security questions to verify your identity. If you encounter any issues or require assistance, our customer support team is ready to help you throughout the process. These changes are effective immediately, and we appreciate your understanding and cooperation during this transitional period. We understand that this may be an inconvenience for our UK clients, and we sincerely apologise for any disruption this may cause. Thank you for being a valued part of the BC Bitcoin community. We are committed to providing you with a seamless experience as we navigate through these regulatory changes. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to our customer support team at firstname.lastname@example.org Kind Regards