GardaWorld Providing Cold Storage and Digital Asset Custodian Services for Alt 5 Sigma
By Mark Lemon – Cryptocurrency Specialist
The cryptocurrency platform that is slated for financial services providers, Alt 5 Sigma, has disclosed choosing GardaWorld to provide security on their cold storage solutions. GardaWorld is a world leader in security services offering a selection of business solutions.
Any client looking to buy Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), Litecoin (LTC), Bitcoin SV (BSV), Monero (XMR) or Ripple (XRP) will be protected by the service, delivered through GardaWorlds high security infrastructure. GardaWorld will be using customised segregated vaults that have been designed for Alt 5 Sigma’s systems for greater assurance when buying and selling Bitcoin.
Sigma have chosen GardaWorld as they feel this will complete their offering by providing physical security, insurance coverage and independent auditing. In a complete online economy, enhancing security is a priority to encourage crypto buying and this partnership will bring accessibility, compliance and transparency.
Alt 5 Sigmas offering are available to banks, broker dealers, funds, traders, digital asset exchanges blockchain developers and financial services and information providers showing a strong commitment to make an impact on the industry. Many conventional investors are becoming increasingly interested in buying Bitcoin and investing in cryptocurrencies, yet many current exchanges are too opaque or unreliable to use for regulated institutions. Alt 5 Sigma is hoping to address the rift between crypto and US investors who may not be familiar with the technology or the exchange, providing a one-stop shop to buy cryptocurrency.
Ensure you keep up with the latest news in the crypto space by heading over to our platform. Don’t forget you can buy Bitcoin UK from us!
Dear valued BC Bitcoin UK Clients,
I hope this email finds you well. We are reaching out to inform you of some significant changes to our services that directly impact our operations within the United Kingdom. Regrettably, due to the recent regulatory developments introduced by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and the implementation of the new Financial Promotions Regime, BC Bitcoin is no longer able to offer our services to clients based in the UK. This very difficult decision is in compliance with the regulatory framework and ensures that we uphold the highest standards of transparency and legality. You can view the FCA publication here: https://www.fca.org.uk/publication/finalised-guidance/fg23-3.pdf As a result, we would like to inform you of the following changes and provide guidance on how to manage your assets with BC Bitcoin:
1. **Service Termination for UK Clients:**BC Bitcoin will no longer be able to accept new purchase orders from clients residing in the United Kingdom.
2. **Continued Operation Outside the UK:**Despite the changes within the UK, BC Bitcoin will continue to operate outside of the UK as normal. Our services will remain unaffected for clients in other regions.
3. **Withdrawal of Assets:**For our UK clients holding assets with BC Bitcoin, we want to assure you that your assets are secure. You have the option to safely withdraw your assets or exchange them to GBP or EUR and subsequently withdraw. We have streamlined the withdrawal process to ensure convenience for our clients.
4. **Conversion of Assets:**To convert your Holdings to fiat please log in to your BC Bitcoin account and submit a sell order for the amount of coin you hold with us. During the process you will shown how much you will receive and asked the bank details you wish to receive payment to. In addition, you can request the conversion by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org from your registered email address. If you encounter any issues or require assistance, our customer support team is ready to help you throughout the process.
5. **Withdrawal Procedure:**To initiate a withdrawal, please email your request to email@example.com from your registered email address. You may be asked some security questions to verify your identity. If you encounter any issues or require assistance, our customer support team is ready to help you throughout the process. These changes are effective immediately, and we appreciate your understanding and cooperation during this transitional period. We understand that this may be an inconvenience for our UK clients, and we sincerely apologise for any disruption this may cause. Thank you for being a valued part of the BC Bitcoin community. We are committed to providing you with a seamless experience as we navigate through these regulatory changes. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to our customer support team at firstname.lastname@example.org Kind Regards