First XRP-Based Exchange Is Launched
By Mark L – Cryptocurrency Dealer
XRP United has launched its first complete cryptocurrency exchange tailored to Ripple’s XRP coin. XRP United tweeted a promotional video for the announcement of the world’s first fully XRP based exchange. Centred in Estonia, the XRP United exchange went live on 23rd October 2018.
The platform offers three trading pairs that include Bitcoin, Ethereum and Bitcoin Cash. This means that you can buy Bitcoin or buy Ethereum using Ripple. Monero (XMR) will be another pair for XRP once it has incorporated the wallet on the exchange.
The target for the XRP United exchange is to expand the scenarios to buy and sell cryptocurrency. By increasing global usage, it will have the potential to drive the cryptocurrency range. The campaign is to make it an internationally used cryptocurrency and with large companies consistently entering the crypto space, it is highly likely they’ll achieve the global adoption aim.
XRP has been commended for its speed and use cases in moving funds globally. Here are some points that make XRP unique:
Ripple say you can sign up within six minutes on their site to buy Ripple (XRP), Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH) and to buy Bitcoin Cash (BCH) with a traditional fiat or through a pairing they offer.
You can sign up to our platform BC Bitcoin in just as short of time to begin trading. XRP United will offer global liquidity to any market, country and place removing friction, barriers and borders, it transfers value at any time on any place on earth.
Dear valued BC Bitcoin UK Clients,
I hope this email finds you well. We are reaching out to inform you of some significant changes to our services that directly impact our operations within the United Kingdom. Regrettably, due to the recent regulatory developments introduced by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and the implementation of the new Financial Promotions Regime, BC Bitcoin is no longer able to offer our services to clients based in the UK. This very difficult decision is in compliance with the regulatory framework and ensures that we uphold the highest standards of transparency and legality. You can view the FCA publication here: https://www.fca.org.uk/publication/finalised-guidance/fg23-3.pdf As a result, we would like to inform you of the following changes and provide guidance on how to manage your assets with BC Bitcoin:
1. **Service Termination for UK Clients:**BC Bitcoin will no longer be able to accept new purchase orders from clients residing in the United Kingdom.
2. **Continued Operation Outside the UK:**Despite the changes within the UK, BC Bitcoin will continue to operate outside of the UK as normal. Our services will remain unaffected for clients in other regions.
3. **Withdrawal of Assets:**For our UK clients holding assets with BC Bitcoin, we want to assure you that your assets are secure. You have the option to safely withdraw your assets or exchange them to GBP or EUR and subsequently withdraw. We have streamlined the withdrawal process to ensure convenience for our clients.
4. **Conversion of Assets:**To convert your Holdings to fiat please log in to your BC Bitcoin account and submit a sell order for the amount of coin you hold with us. During the process you will shown how much you will receive and asked the bank details you wish to receive payment to. In addition, you can request the conversion by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org from your registered email address. If you encounter any issues or require assistance, our customer support team is ready to help you throughout the process.
5. **Withdrawal Procedure:**To initiate a withdrawal, please email your request to email@example.com from your registered email address. You may be asked some security questions to verify your identity. If you encounter any issues or require assistance, our customer support team is ready to help you throughout the process. These changes are effective immediately, and we appreciate your understanding and cooperation during this transitional period. We understand that this may be an inconvenience for our UK clients, and we sincerely apologise for any disruption this may cause. Thank you for being a valued part of the BC Bitcoin community. We are committed to providing you with a seamless experience as we navigate through these regulatory changes. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to our customer support team at firstname.lastname@example.org Kind Regards