By Jamie - Crypto expert - 06-08-2021
In recent news, Ethereum (ETH) has invested in a solution to solve its problems with scalability. Ethereum’s latest integration is with the SKALE Network. The SKALE Network is a Layer-2, Ethereum-compatible scaling solution that fast-tracks developers past the congestion and traffic within the Ethereum mainnet. Ethereum has reported that the SKALE Network will soon release the first set of live Decentralised Applications (DApps) in the Ether blockchain. The now Ethereum-integrated scaling solution is a multichain network that is made up of multiple other decentralised blockchains. The purpose of the SKALE Network is to help bring about Web3 to the world. The DApps that the SKALE Network will be providing will allow anyone to use Web3 without needing to monetise their data. SKALE will first publish the SKALE IMA Bridge to improve Ethereum’s Speed and security.
SKALE’s native cryptocurrency SKL is used to power the network and is represented as a “right to work” validator within the system. Users of the network can buy SKL which they can then use to stake their tokens to validators. Users are also buying SKL to use as a payment method to purchase their subscription access to the Elastic blockchain. Anyone who has been buying crypto token SKL and holds the cryptocurrency can also vote in the platform and take part in governance. Overall, SKL is a huge part of the network which not only helps to build the platforms security but helps run the system as the network helps Ethereum’s scalability.
If you are looking to trade SKALE Network (SKL) or sell Ethereum on Ledger, then you can head over to BC Bitcoin where you can safely buy crypto today.
Dear valued BC Bitcoin UK Clients,
I hope this email finds you well. We are reaching out to inform you of some significant changes to our services that directly impact our operations within the United Kingdom. Regrettably, due to the recent regulatory developments introduced by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and the implementation of the new Financial Promotions Regime, BC Bitcoin is no longer able to offer our services to clients based in the UK. This very difficult decision is in compliance with the regulatory framework and ensures that we uphold the highest standards of transparency and legality. You can view the FCA publication here: https://www.fca.org.uk/publication/finalised-guidance/fg23-3.pdf As a result, we would like to inform you of the following changes and provide guidance on how to manage your assets with BC Bitcoin:
1. **Service Termination for UK Clients:**BC Bitcoin will no longer be able to accept new purchase orders from clients residing in the United Kingdom.
2. **Continued Operation Outside the UK:**Despite the changes within the UK, BC Bitcoin will continue to operate outside of the UK as normal. Our services will remain unaffected for clients in other regions.
3. **Withdrawal of Assets:**For our UK clients holding assets with BC Bitcoin, we want to assure you that your assets are secure. You have the option to safely withdraw your assets or exchange them to GBP or EUR and subsequently withdraw. We have streamlined the withdrawal process to ensure convenience for our clients.
4. **Conversion of Assets:**To convert your Holdings to fiat please log in to your BC Bitcoin account and submit a sell order for the amount of coin you hold with us. During the process you will shown how much you will receive and asked the bank details you wish to receive payment to. In addition, you can request the conversion by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org from your registered email address. If you encounter any issues or require assistance, our customer support team is ready to help you throughout the process.
5. **Withdrawal Procedure:**To initiate a withdrawal, please email your request to email@example.com from your registered email address. You may be asked some security questions to verify your identity. If you encounter any issues or require assistance, our customer support team is ready to help you throughout the process. These changes are effective immediately, and we appreciate your understanding and cooperation during this transitional period. We understand that this may be an inconvenience for our UK clients, and we sincerely apologise for any disruption this may cause. Thank you for being a valued part of the BC Bitcoin community. We are committed to providing you with a seamless experience as we navigate through these regulatory changes. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to our customer support team at firstname.lastname@example.org Kind Regards