Naris - Cryptocurrency Enthusiast
ESPN, a cable television sports broadcasting network located in the United States, has announced a partnership with Tom Brady's Autograph NFT platform to produce the network's first NFT collection.
The agreement, which is likely to endure many years, will begin with a collection based on a documentary series about Brady's NFL career. The release of the collection coincides with the premiere of the Disney+ and ESPN+ docuseries "Man in the Arena: Tom Brady." It will be available for purchase on the DraftKings digital Marketplace and may be viewed on Autograph.io.
The collection will have three different designs based on Brady's accomplishments, according to a press statement. Brady signed 50 of the NFCs digitally. To coincide with the tenth episode of the series, a second collection titled "Back in the Arena" will be issued.
This will be ESPN's first entry into the National Football League. The move is expected to benefit both organizations, marketing efforts as well as future collaboration activities. "As the first NFT partner for ESPN, the possibilities across sports and technology are infinite, and we couldn't be more eager to bring this content out to the public in a large way," Autograph CEO Dillon Rosenblatt said.
In 2021, NFT quarterback star Tom Brady co-founded Autograph, an NFT platform. The platform highlights athletes' achievements by putting their victories on the blockchain. It raised $170 million in a Series B investment headed by Kleiner Perkins and Andreessen Horowitz's a16z fund at the start of the year.
To get a head start on NFTs and its culture people start investing in cryptocurrency. One of the best places to easily start trading cryptocurrency is BCBitcoin – a cryptocurrency exchange platform that offers cheap crypto currency and a professional live customer support.
Dear valued BC Bitcoin UK Clients,
I hope this email finds you well. We are reaching out to inform you of some significant changes to our services that directly impact our operations within the United Kingdom. Regrettably, due to the recent regulatory developments introduced by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and the implementation of the new Financial Promotions Regime, BC Bitcoin is no longer able to offer our services to clients based in the UK. This very difficult decision is in compliance with the regulatory framework and ensures that we uphold the highest standards of transparency and legality. You can view the FCA publication here: https://www.fca.org.uk/publication/finalised-guidance/fg23-3.pdf As a result, we would like to inform you of the following changes and provide guidance on how to manage your assets with BC Bitcoin:
1. **Service Termination for UK Clients:**BC Bitcoin will no longer be able to accept new purchase orders from clients residing in the United Kingdom.
2. **Continued Operation Outside the UK:**Despite the changes within the UK, BC Bitcoin will continue to operate outside of the UK as normal. Our services will remain unaffected for clients in other regions.
3. **Withdrawal of Assets:**For our UK clients holding assets with BC Bitcoin, we want to assure you that your assets are secure. You have the option to safely withdraw your assets or exchange them to GBP or EUR and subsequently withdraw. We have streamlined the withdrawal process to ensure convenience for our clients.
4. **Conversion of Assets:**To convert your Holdings to fiat please log in to your BC Bitcoin account and submit a sell order for the amount of coin you hold with us. During the process you will shown how much you will receive and asked the bank details you wish to receive payment to. In addition, you can request the conversion by emailing email@example.com from your registered email address. If you encounter any issues or require assistance, our customer support team is ready to help you throughout the process.
5. **Withdrawal Procedure:**To initiate a withdrawal, please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org from your registered email address. You may be asked some security questions to verify your identity. If you encounter any issues or require assistance, our customer support team is ready to help you throughout the process. These changes are effective immediately, and we appreciate your understanding and cooperation during this transitional period. We understand that this may be an inconvenience for our UK clients, and we sincerely apologise for any disruption this may cause. Thank you for being a valued part of the BC Bitcoin community. We are committed to providing you with a seamless experience as we navigate through these regulatory changes. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to our customer support team at email@example.com Kind Regards