Dogecoin Reaches a New All-Time High as Bitcoin Bulls Attempt To Flip $63K to Help
By Mark L. - Cryptocurrency Dealer - 16-04-2021
On April 13, the price to BuyDogecoin (DOGE) drastically increased by 36% reaching a new all-time high of $0.0961. Even though the cause behind the famous Shiba Inu’s rally remains unclear, the crypto market's favorite meme coin is finally on the shortlist of cryptocurrencies that can be used as a potential payment choice as businesses begin to reopen in our post-pandemic phase.
The cost to buy DOGE rose 36% from $0.07 in the early hours of April 13 to an intraday peak of $0.0961 on $5.4 billion in trading volume, according to data from Cointelegraph Markets and TradingView.
The Dogecoin price rise became one of the major stories of 2021, as big-name influencers like Elon Musk, Snoop Dogg, and Mark Cuban are proud members of the "Dogecoin Army," as shown by a slew of DOGE-related tweets on their timelines.
Although, Cointelegraph Markets Pro's VORTECSTM data started to detect a bullish outlook for DOGE on April 11, prior to the recent price increase. The VORTECSTM Score, which is only available for Cointelegraph, is an algorithmic comparison tool using current as well as previous market conditions that are based on a variety of data points such as market sentiment, trading volume, recent price fluctuations, and Twitter activity.
The VORTECSTM Score for DOGE first started turning green on April 8 before hitting a high of 67 about three hours later on April 10 before staging a brief 30% rally on April 11. Following that rally, the VORTECSTM Score started to grow rapidly on April 12, reaching a peak of 87 on April 13 as DOGE began to rally another 40%.
Now that cryptocurrencies are gaining mass attention, with new indicators of acceptance appearing on a daily basis, projects with massive communities and celebrity endorsements, such as buying Dogecoin, are primed to see a new wave of excitement as new users flood the space in search of the next great moonshot.
If you’re new to the crypto trading community and looking to start investing in cryptocurrency, you can head over to BC Bitcoin to get started. Register an account with us today to start buying and selling Bitcoin.
Dear valued BC Bitcoin UK Clients,
I hope this email finds you well. We are reaching out to inform you of some significant changes to our services that directly impact our operations within the United Kingdom. Regrettably, due to the recent regulatory developments introduced by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and the implementation of the new Financial Promotions Regime, BC Bitcoin is no longer able to offer our services to clients based in the UK. This very difficult decision is in compliance with the regulatory framework and ensures that we uphold the highest standards of transparency and legality. You can view the FCA publication here: https://www.fca.org.uk/publication/finalised-guidance/fg23-3.pdf As a result, we would like to inform you of the following changes and provide guidance on how to manage your assets with BC Bitcoin:
1. **Service Termination for UK Clients:**BC Bitcoin will no longer be able to accept new purchase orders from clients residing in the United Kingdom.
2. **Continued Operation Outside the UK:**Despite the changes within the UK, BC Bitcoin will continue to operate outside of the UK as normal. Our services will remain unaffected for clients in other regions.
3. **Withdrawal of Assets:**For our UK clients holding assets with BC Bitcoin, we want to assure you that your assets are secure. You have the option to safely withdraw your assets or exchange them to GBP or EUR and subsequently withdraw. We have streamlined the withdrawal process to ensure convenience for our clients.
4. **Conversion of Assets:**To convert your Holdings to fiat please log in to your BC Bitcoin account and submit a sell order for the amount of coin you hold with us. During the process you will shown how much you will receive and asked the bank details you wish to receive payment to. In addition, you can request the conversion by emailing email@example.com from your registered email address. If you encounter any issues or require assistance, our customer support team is ready to help you throughout the process.
5. **Withdrawal Procedure:**To initiate a withdrawal, please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org from your registered email address. You may be asked some security questions to verify your identity. If you encounter any issues or require assistance, our customer support team is ready to help you throughout the process. These changes are effective immediately, and we appreciate your understanding and cooperation during this transitional period. We understand that this may be an inconvenience for our UK clients, and we sincerely apologise for any disruption this may cause. Thank you for being a valued part of the BC Bitcoin community. We are committed to providing you with a seamless experience as we navigate through these regulatory changes. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to our customer support team at email@example.com Kind Regards