By Jamie - Crypto Expert - 12-31-21
The popular NY Times Square was replicated in virtual reality to join the real celebration of welcoming the year 2022 with hope. This is made possible by a decentralised metaverse project called Decentraland. The Decentraland’s MetaFest 2022 NYE Party hosts different entertainments and festivities, such as live music, VIP breakout rooms, merchandised tokens and more. The virtual reality will do its best to copy the event as a onetime designation, made known as One Time Square. All of these will simultaneously occur at Decentraland's Estate 4 area, employing international news showing the festivities, CryptoArt exhibits and games. The event certainly boosted the value of digital assets involving Non Fungible Tokens and cryptocurrencies. Thus, there is more to look forward to for crypto market investment.
As a result, many organisations and investors expressed their desire to engage in this new digital era. One of the investors is Micro Bank from Sweden. It is known for its openness in cryptocurrency. This time, it is starting digital asset custody services all over Europe. Moreover, it has in its plan to make more profit by engaging in NFT markets and making its collections available. Aside from the bank, other NFT groups boost their sales. Two of them are the ape-based groups, namely, the Mutant Ape Yacht Club and the Bored Ape Yacht Club. Their sales rose from a high sales ranking and surged in transactions. Metaverse continues to affirm the relevance of cryptocurrency exchange platforms that offer financial and business transactions. One should go to the trusted crypto broker to understand investing in cryptocurrency.
Dear valued BC Bitcoin UK Clients,
I hope this email finds you well. We are reaching out to inform you of some significant changes to our services that directly impact our operations within the United Kingdom. Regrettably, due to the recent regulatory developments introduced by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and the implementation of the new Financial Promotions Regime, BC Bitcoin is no longer able to offer our services to clients based in the UK. This very difficult decision is in compliance with the regulatory framework and ensures that we uphold the highest standards of transparency and legality. You can view the FCA publication here: https://www.fca.org.uk/publication/finalised-guidance/fg23-3.pdf As a result, we would like to inform you of the following changes and provide guidance on how to manage your assets with BC Bitcoin:
1. **Service Termination for UK Clients:**BC Bitcoin will no longer be able to accept new purchase orders from clients residing in the United Kingdom.
2. **Continued Operation Outside the UK:**Despite the changes within the UK, BC Bitcoin will continue to operate outside of the UK as normal. Our services will remain unaffected for clients in other regions.
3. **Withdrawal of Assets:**For our UK clients holding assets with BC Bitcoin, we want to assure you that your assets are secure. You have the option to safely withdraw your assets or exchange them to GBP or EUR and subsequently withdraw. We have streamlined the withdrawal process to ensure convenience for our clients.
4. **Conversion of Assets:**To convert your Holdings to fiat please log in to your BC Bitcoin account and submit a sell order for the amount of coin you hold with us. During the process you will shown how much you will receive and asked the bank details you wish to receive payment to. In addition, you can request the conversion by emailing email@example.com from your registered email address. If you encounter any issues or require assistance, our customer support team is ready to help you throughout the process.
5. **Withdrawal Procedure:**To initiate a withdrawal, please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org from your registered email address. You may be asked some security questions to verify your identity. If you encounter any issues or require assistance, our customer support team is ready to help you throughout the process. These changes are effective immediately, and we appreciate your understanding and cooperation during this transitional period. We understand that this may be an inconvenience for our UK clients, and we sincerely apologise for any disruption this may cause. Thank you for being a valued part of the BC Bitcoin community. We are committed to providing you with a seamless experience as we navigate through these regulatory changes. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to our customer support team at email@example.com Kind Regards