By Jamie Green – Crypto Dealer
After a steady 2019, Cryptocurrency in 2020 is looking to reinvent itself. With the speed at which the acceptance of cryptocurrency is increasing, it is highly likely that 2020 will be the defining factor in digital currency as detailed on TheOpenNews. In 2019 companies like Conipop entered to boost the market and we also saw giant leaps in technology such as big data management and encryption. In 2020, bringing the decentralisation of cryptocurrencies to the masses will be a big concept in the cryptocurrency market.
Decentralisation in the past has not been an acceptable option and has thus been ignored. However, we can safely predict that in 2020 decentralization will become more of a reality and not exclusive to cryptocurrencies and blockchains. Ethereum is a block chain platform for many different crypto tokens. When people buy and sell cryptocurrency, many of these assets likely run on the Ethereum network. The newest version, dubbed Ethereum 2.0 has passed the preliminary testing and we are likely to see it launch in 2020. Ethereum 2.0 will provide stability, protection, and a user-friendly experience.
Conipop were extremely limited at the start with a concept that was not widely accepted. Due to new entries like Conipop, we believe cryptocurrency will become a more competitive market in 2020. The Lightning network is used for many Bitcoin transactions and it has proven itself to be a more efficient and a cost friendly tool for traders.
Finally, it is likely that the regulation change in America will boost the overall market size of cryptocurrencies as the tech giants come together to put pressure on the government to amend obsolete laws.
Dear valued BC Bitcoin UK Clients,
I hope this email finds you well. We are reaching out to inform you of some significant changes to our services that directly impact our operations within the United Kingdom. Regrettably, due to the recent regulatory developments introduced by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and the implementation of the new Financial Promotions Regime, BC Bitcoin is no longer able to offer our services to clients based in the UK. This very difficult decision is in compliance with the regulatory framework and ensures that we uphold the highest standards of transparency and legality. You can view the FCA publication here: https://www.fca.org.uk/publication/finalised-guidance/fg23-3.pdf As a result, we would like to inform you of the following changes and provide guidance on how to manage your assets with BC Bitcoin:
1. **Service Termination for UK Clients:**BC Bitcoin will no longer be able to accept new purchase orders from clients residing in the United Kingdom.
2. **Continued Operation Outside the UK:**Despite the changes within the UK, BC Bitcoin will continue to operate outside of the UK as normal. Our services will remain unaffected for clients in other regions.
3. **Withdrawal of Assets:**For our UK clients holding assets with BC Bitcoin, we want to assure you that your assets are secure. You have the option to safely withdraw your assets or exchange them to GBP or EUR and subsequently withdraw. We have streamlined the withdrawal process to ensure convenience for our clients.
4. **Conversion of Assets:**To convert your Holdings to fiat please log in to your BC Bitcoin account and submit a sell order for the amount of coin you hold with us. During the process you will shown how much you will receive and asked the bank details you wish to receive payment to. In addition, you can request the conversion by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org from your registered email address. If you encounter any issues or require assistance, our customer support team is ready to help you throughout the process.
5. **Withdrawal Procedure:**To initiate a withdrawal, please email your request to email@example.com from your registered email address. You may be asked some security questions to verify your identity. If you encounter any issues or require assistance, our customer support team is ready to help you throughout the process. These changes are effective immediately, and we appreciate your understanding and cooperation during this transitional period. We understand that this may be an inconvenience for our UK clients, and we sincerely apologise for any disruption this may cause. Thank you for being a valued part of the BC Bitcoin community. We are committed to providing you with a seamless experience as we navigate through these regulatory changes. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to our customer support team at firstname.lastname@example.org Kind Regards