By Kenny S - Cryptocurrency Speculator - 05-09-2021
On social media platform Twitter, a cryptocurrency expert has been sharing his latest trading strategies with his followers. Andre Cronje, a renowned developer, has tweeted out to his fan base that he is waiting for the price to buy cryptocurrency Fantom (FTM) to fall below $3. Andre, the developer who established the successful cryptocurrency Yearn Finance, reportedly announced his plans to purchase Fantom at the next dip.
The tweet from the developer came shortly after the CEO of FTX talked about Solana (SOL) in a separate post. The CEO of the cryptocurrency exchange platform, FTX, made a tweet stating "I'll buy as much SOL as you have, right now, at $3. Sell me all you want" before telling people impolitely to go away. The tweet from @SBF_FTX dated back to January of this year, around the time where the price for buying crypto coin SOL was worth around $3. Solana's cryptocurrency value has continued to grow in more recent months and has risen to more than $135 so far this year.
Fantom (FTM), the directed acyclic graph (DAG) smart contract platform, was at $1.04 with a 24-hour trading volume of $626,178,736. Fantom aims to tackle difficulties associated with smart-contract systems; the platform also provides developers with decentralised finance (DeFi) initiatives.
Aside from Cronje's following on Twitter, the tweet managed to draw the attention of the entire crypto community. One Twitter Account even went as far as to compare both SOL and FTM. Reportedly, the Twitter user states that FTM appears to be following in the same footsteps as SOL.
Dear valued BC Bitcoin UK Clients,
I hope this email finds you well. We are reaching out to inform you of some significant changes to our services that directly impact our operations within the United Kingdom. Regrettably, due to the recent regulatory developments introduced by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and the implementation of the new Financial Promotions Regime, BC Bitcoin is no longer able to offer our services to clients based in the UK. This very difficult decision is in compliance with the regulatory framework and ensures that we uphold the highest standards of transparency and legality. You can view the FCA publication here: https://www.fca.org.uk/publication/finalised-guidance/fg23-3.pdf As a result, we would like to inform you of the following changes and provide guidance on how to manage your assets with BC Bitcoin:
1. **Service Termination for UK Clients:**BC Bitcoin will no longer be able to accept new purchase orders from clients residing in the United Kingdom.
2. **Continued Operation Outside the UK:**Despite the changes within the UK, BC Bitcoin will continue to operate outside of the UK as normal. Our services will remain unaffected for clients in other regions.
3. **Withdrawal of Assets:**For our UK clients holding assets with BC Bitcoin, we want to assure you that your assets are secure. You have the option to safely withdraw your assets or exchange them to GBP or EUR and subsequently withdraw. We have streamlined the withdrawal process to ensure convenience for our clients.
4. **Conversion of Assets:**To convert your Holdings to fiat please log in to your BC Bitcoin account and submit a sell order for the amount of coin you hold with us. During the process you will shown how much you will receive and asked the bank details you wish to receive payment to. In addition, you can request the conversion by emailing email@example.com from your registered email address. If you encounter any issues or require assistance, our customer support team is ready to help you throughout the process.
5. **Withdrawal Procedure:**To initiate a withdrawal, please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org from your registered email address. You may be asked some security questions to verify your identity. If you encounter any issues or require assistance, our customer support team is ready to help you throughout the process. These changes are effective immediately, and we appreciate your understanding and cooperation during this transitional period. We understand that this may be an inconvenience for our UK clients, and we sincerely apologise for any disruption this may cause. Thank you for being a valued part of the BC Bitcoin community. We are committed to providing you with a seamless experience as we navigate through these regulatory changes. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to our customer support team at email@example.com Kind Regards