Cryptocurrency Aggregator to launch Crypto Indices on Major Financial Institutions
By Jamie Green – Crypto Expert
CoinMarketCap, the most popular cryptocurrency price aggregator website, has announced the launch of cryptocurrency benchmark indices. These indices will feature of NASDAQ, Bloomberg, Börse Stuttgart and Thomson Reuters providing a comprehensive breakdown of the markets and can be used to help determine when to sell crypto.
CoinMarketCap have released two benchmark indices tracking to markets. The first is the CMC Crypto 200 Index (CMC200) tracking the top 200 coins covering 90% of the cryptocurrency markets. This will provide investors with comprehensive data on the current market capitalisation and could be used to help decide when to cash out crypto. The second is named the CMC Crypto 200 ex-BTC index (CMC200EX) which again tracks the top 200 coins on the market but excludes the influence of Bitcoin. Both can be used to track the general performance of the market and to help determine whether more are buying or selling crypto.
The indices are to be calculated and administered by German index provider Solactive AG to their standards and methodology such as rebalancing the index quarterly. Solactive administers over 3,000 custom indices placing them well for collaboration with CoinMarketCap. They can offer tailored index solutions to clients looking to licence the indices such as a display. Users to the client would be able to view this to decide when to exchange Bitcoin for cash.
CoinMarketCap introduced their aggregator site back in 2013 to compare Bitcoin to other cryptocurrencies. The site has since become the number one platform for comparing the markets and releasing indices on major financial institutions using their data points, seems the next phase of development.
We have a whole line-up of the most popular news as well as services to sell crypto UK so head on over to our platform!
Dear valued BC Bitcoin UK Clients,
I hope this email finds you well. We are reaching out to inform you of some significant changes to our services that directly impact our operations within the United Kingdom. Regrettably, due to the recent regulatory developments introduced by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and the implementation of the new Financial Promotions Regime, BC Bitcoin is no longer able to offer our services to clients based in the UK. This very difficult decision is in compliance with the regulatory framework and ensures that we uphold the highest standards of transparency and legality. You can view the FCA publication here: https://www.fca.org.uk/publication/finalised-guidance/fg23-3.pdf As a result, we would like to inform you of the following changes and provide guidance on how to manage your assets with BC Bitcoin:
1. **Service Termination for UK Clients:**BC Bitcoin will no longer be able to accept new purchase orders from clients residing in the United Kingdom.
2. **Continued Operation Outside the UK:**Despite the changes within the UK, BC Bitcoin will continue to operate outside of the UK as normal. Our services will remain unaffected for clients in other regions.
3. **Withdrawal of Assets:**For our UK clients holding assets with BC Bitcoin, we want to assure you that your assets are secure. You have the option to safely withdraw your assets or exchange them to GBP or EUR and subsequently withdraw. We have streamlined the withdrawal process to ensure convenience for our clients.
4. **Conversion of Assets:**To convert your Holdings to fiat please log in to your BC Bitcoin account and submit a sell order for the amount of coin you hold with us. During the process you will shown how much you will receive and asked the bank details you wish to receive payment to. In addition, you can request the conversion by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org from your registered email address. If you encounter any issues or require assistance, our customer support team is ready to help you throughout the process.
5. **Withdrawal Procedure:**To initiate a withdrawal, please email your request to email@example.com from your registered email address. You may be asked some security questions to verify your identity. If you encounter any issues or require assistance, our customer support team is ready to help you throughout the process. These changes are effective immediately, and we appreciate your understanding and cooperation during this transitional period. We understand that this may be an inconvenience for our UK clients, and we sincerely apologise for any disruption this may cause. Thank you for being a valued part of the BC Bitcoin community. We are committed to providing you with a seamless experience as we navigate through these regulatory changes. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to our customer support team at firstname.lastname@example.org Kind Regards