By Mark L - Cryptocurrency Professional - 18-08-2021
The Voyager coin, VGX, has been relatively bullish within the market lately, with many investors excited to see the cryptocurrency go further. The recent spark of excitement from cryptocurrency trading enthusiasts began when WGX had a bull run of its own, increasing in price from $4.4 to $6.04. With the sudden price increase and popularity from investors buying crypto coin VGX, there is now new speculation as to whether the price will increase further to $10 by the end of 2021.
That being said, despite many bullish views for VGX, there are equally as many price forecasts for the coin with quite a pessimistic outlook. The target prices predicted for Voyager currently stands at $3.28 by the end of the year. The VGX price predictions for 2021 are calculated not through blatant guessing or observation but with technical analysis.
Before investing in cryptocurrency, one thing to consider is researching each crypto coin to determine whether or not it would be a reliable crypto market investment. When looking at the background history for the Voyager Token, Voyager is actually a cryptocurrency broker; the company's native token VGX, in particular, provides investors a safe and secure way to trade cryptocurrency online.
The brokerage opened up the Voyager Token mobile app back in January 2019, allowing consumers to exchange cryptocurrency easily. The native token, is also used as an incentive to reward users of the company's ecosystem and many other benefits that come with using the app.
Aside from Voyager making a remarkable price increase, it appears that the rest of the cryptocurrency market is also making a quick recovery in recent weeks. After experiencing some drastic market decline that began with the Chinese crackdown over the previous two months, the cryptocurrency market has either remained constant or slowly expanded ever since.
Dear valued BC Bitcoin UK Clients,
I hope this email finds you well. We are reaching out to inform you of some significant changes to our services that directly impact our operations within the United Kingdom. Regrettably, due to the recent regulatory developments introduced by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and the implementation of the new Financial Promotions Regime, BC Bitcoin is no longer able to offer our services to clients based in the UK. This very difficult decision is in compliance with the regulatory framework and ensures that we uphold the highest standards of transparency and legality. You can view the FCA publication here: https://www.fca.org.uk/publication/finalised-guidance/fg23-3.pdf As a result, we would like to inform you of the following changes and provide guidance on how to manage your assets with BC Bitcoin:
1. **Service Termination for UK Clients:**BC Bitcoin will no longer be able to accept new purchase orders from clients residing in the United Kingdom.
2. **Continued Operation Outside the UK:**Despite the changes within the UK, BC Bitcoin will continue to operate outside of the UK as normal. Our services will remain unaffected for clients in other regions.
3. **Withdrawal of Assets:**For our UK clients holding assets with BC Bitcoin, we want to assure you that your assets are secure. You have the option to safely withdraw your assets or exchange them to GBP or EUR and subsequently withdraw. We have streamlined the withdrawal process to ensure convenience for our clients.
4. **Conversion of Assets:**To convert your Holdings to fiat please log in to your BC Bitcoin account and submit a sell order for the amount of coin you hold with us. During the process you will shown how much you will receive and asked the bank details you wish to receive payment to. In addition, you can request the conversion by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org from your registered email address. If you encounter any issues or require assistance, our customer support team is ready to help you throughout the process.
5. **Withdrawal Procedure:**To initiate a withdrawal, please email your request to email@example.com from your registered email address. You may be asked some security questions to verify your identity. If you encounter any issues or require assistance, our customer support team is ready to help you throughout the process. These changes are effective immediately, and we appreciate your understanding and cooperation during this transitional period. We understand that this may be an inconvenience for our UK clients, and we sincerely apologise for any disruption this may cause. Thank you for being a valued part of the BC Bitcoin community. We are committed to providing you with a seamless experience as we navigate through these regulatory changes. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to our customer support team at firstname.lastname@example.org Kind Regards