A crypto currency CoinLoan, a pioneer in crypto – backed lending, has added a new feature to its platform: urgent partial loan repayments. Customers who have borrowed using crypto currency assets may pay off their debts in many ways and without incurring additional costs. Current and a new costumer can gain a benefit from the interest-only arrangement. They can return as much or as little as they like in the currency that their debts are denominated in. You can buy altcoins including CoinLoan on Bittrex, Uniswap, HitBTC, BCBitcoin and Hotbit.
The crypto market investment, CoinLoan is the only crypto product provider approved in the European Union, and this is a significant step forward for crypto asset management. The functionality has been introduced to company’s web platform and it will be available in the mobile app.
Previously, CoinLoan has two options: a predetermined instalment plan or full payback early. Costumers’ desires are considered for the new strategy. It displays the company’s commitment to continuous user experience enhancement.
Comparing to other loan services, CoinLoan offers unrivalled flexibility. Most of its competitors slap hefty penalties on costumers who pay off their loans early. Borrowers may now choose how much or how little they want to pay each month without fear of incurring fines. This level of flexibility is comparable to that of bank loans, and it allows consumers to better manage their money by making partial payments.
"We are really glad to be able to give our clients this new functionality on our loan offering," stated Evgenii Zomchak, CoinLoan's Product Owner. We are always working to improve our product for the benefit of our users and the crypto community as a whole and this improvement will provide our loan customers with more repayment options. We want to provide bank-grade services to the crypto business," says the CoinLoan team, which has decades of expertise in banking and technology throughout the world.
CoinLoan is the only crypto platform with an EU license. It has a big range of features, including loans against cryptocurrencies, interest accounts with higher-than-average APY’s and exchange services. Individual and business clients will also have access to bank-level security.
Dear valued BC Bitcoin UK Clients,
I hope this email finds you well. We are reaching out to inform you of some significant changes to our services that directly impact our operations within the United Kingdom. Regrettably, due to the recent regulatory developments introduced by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and the implementation of the new Financial Promotions Regime, BC Bitcoin is no longer able to offer our services to clients based in the UK. This very difficult decision is in compliance with the regulatory framework and ensures that we uphold the highest standards of transparency and legality. You can view the FCA publication here: https://www.fca.org.uk/publication/finalised-guidance/fg23-3.pdf As a result, we would like to inform you of the following changes and provide guidance on how to manage your assets with BC Bitcoin:
1. **Service Termination for UK Clients:**BC Bitcoin will no longer be able to accept new purchase orders from clients residing in the United Kingdom.
2. **Continued Operation Outside the UK:**Despite the changes within the UK, BC Bitcoin will continue to operate outside of the UK as normal. Our services will remain unaffected for clients in other regions.
3. **Withdrawal of Assets:**For our UK clients holding assets with BC Bitcoin, we want to assure you that your assets are secure. You have the option to safely withdraw your assets or exchange them to GBP or EUR and subsequently withdraw. We have streamlined the withdrawal process to ensure convenience for our clients.
4. **Conversion of Assets:**To convert your Holdings to fiat please log in to your BC Bitcoin account and submit a sell order for the amount of coin you hold with us. During the process you will shown how much you will receive and asked the bank details you wish to receive payment to. In addition, you can request the conversion by emailing email@example.com from your registered email address. If you encounter any issues or require assistance, our customer support team is ready to help you throughout the process.
5. **Withdrawal Procedure:**To initiate a withdrawal, please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org from your registered email address. You may be asked some security questions to verify your identity. If you encounter any issues or require assistance, our customer support team is ready to help you throughout the process. These changes are effective immediately, and we appreciate your understanding and cooperation during this transitional period. We understand that this may be an inconvenience for our UK clients, and we sincerely apologise for any disruption this may cause. Thank you for being a valued part of the BC Bitcoin community. We are committed to providing you with a seamless experience as we navigate through these regulatory changes. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to our customer support team at email@example.com Kind Regards