Collaboration between Clic Technology and Opporty to enable Ethereum purchases on Amazon
By Tyler Smith – Cryptocurrency Expert
CLIC Technology, Inc. is getting ready to launch a progressive browser extension by teaming up with B2B platform and blockchain infrastructure provider Opporty. This browser extension will revolutionise the e-commerce industry that will enable Amazon consumers to make purchases every day using the public, open-sourced, blockchain-based platform of Ethereum. Users will be able to buy Ethereum for spending on Amazon. This extension will also bring a contemporary cryptocurrency economy just a step closer to becoming a reality.
Conventional Ethereum-based platforms can handle about 20 transactions per second on average, which is way less than what is required for a functioning financial ecosystem. Amazon, on the other hand, can process about 300 transactions per second, which would make it incompatible with Ethereum.
But with the help of Opporty's Plasma Cash, CLIC Technology is now able to considerably speed up transaction speeds while at the same time reducing loads on the system. This means that it can process a larger number of transactions per second, possibly exceeding those of Mastercard and Visa. Users that buy and sell cryptocurrency will be overjoyed with the potential development.
Roman Bond, CEO of CLIC Technology, said, “Bringing cryptocurrency to the e-commerce marketplace is the merging of two next-generation industries.” Bond has expressed their excitement to work with Opporty on a few ambitious projects to bring the development to fruition.
As we speak, the two companies are planning to create payment platforms that process not only Ethereum but also Ethereum compatible standard tokens like ERC-20, ERC-721, which gives consumers plenty of possibilities to buy crypto for use in the e-commerce marketplace.
You can buy Ethereum over on our platform as well as buy crypto UK from BC Bitcoin your bespoke cryptocurrency broker.
Dear valued BC Bitcoin UK Clients,
I hope this email finds you well. We are reaching out to inform you of some significant changes to our services that directly impact our operations within the United Kingdom. Regrettably, due to the recent regulatory developments introduced by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and the implementation of the new Financial Promotions Regime, BC Bitcoin is no longer able to offer our services to clients based in the UK. This very difficult decision is in compliance with the regulatory framework and ensures that we uphold the highest standards of transparency and legality. You can view the FCA publication here: https://www.fca.org.uk/publication/finalised-guidance/fg23-3.pdf As a result, we would like to inform you of the following changes and provide guidance on how to manage your assets with BC Bitcoin:
1. **Service Termination for UK Clients:**BC Bitcoin will no longer be able to accept new purchase orders from clients residing in the United Kingdom.
2. **Continued Operation Outside the UK:**Despite the changes within the UK, BC Bitcoin will continue to operate outside of the UK as normal. Our services will remain unaffected for clients in other regions.
3. **Withdrawal of Assets:**For our UK clients holding assets with BC Bitcoin, we want to assure you that your assets are secure. You have the option to safely withdraw your assets or exchange them to GBP or EUR and subsequently withdraw. We have streamlined the withdrawal process to ensure convenience for our clients.
4. **Conversion of Assets:**To convert your Holdings to fiat please log in to your BC Bitcoin account and submit a sell order for the amount of coin you hold with us. During the process you will shown how much you will receive and asked the bank details you wish to receive payment to. In addition, you can request the conversion by emailing email@example.com from your registered email address. If you encounter any issues or require assistance, our customer support team is ready to help you throughout the process.
5. **Withdrawal Procedure:**To initiate a withdrawal, please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org from your registered email address. You may be asked some security questions to verify your identity. If you encounter any issues or require assistance, our customer support team is ready to help you throughout the process. These changes are effective immediately, and we appreciate your understanding and cooperation during this transitional period. We understand that this may be an inconvenience for our UK clients, and we sincerely apologise for any disruption this may cause. Thank you for being a valued part of the BC Bitcoin community. We are committed to providing you with a seamless experience as we navigate through these regulatory changes. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to our customer support team at email@example.com Kind Regards