Chat App Line Offers Crypto Rewards for e-Pay Spending
By Jamie - Crypto expert
Japanese chat app “Line” has updated its rewards program the “Line Point Club” to allow users to get into crypto-asset trading and start earning “Link Tokens” (LN). Due to the increased interest in crypto-asset trading and the accelerating value of crypto market investment, Line hopes that this new addition to their Point Club system will begin to attract more attention from investors.
Line Pay customers can save money and earn Link Tokens (LN) by buying from affiliated companies such as uber eats and trip.com. Customers will receive an instant discount of 1% off each purchase, with 9% of what was spent for LINK Rewards. The company goes on to say that LINK Rewards “can be converted into Lines own crypto-asset, LINK”. Users who have obtained LINK Rewards can apply for receipt of LINK with the digital asset management BITMAX exchange, which is owned by Line. This is a great feature that can allow beginners who are curious about investing in crypto-assets to dip their toe in the water and branch out to others like buying Bitcoin.
The chat app Line plans to press on within the area of mobile payments in a “cashless and wallet-less society” to make handling money easier by removing elements like time, effort and fees with the ultimate goal of “bringing people closer to money and services”.
Dear valued BC Bitcoin UK Clients,
I hope this email finds you well. We are reaching out to inform you of some significant changes to our services that directly impact our operations within the United Kingdom. Regrettably, due to the recent regulatory developments introduced by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and the implementation of the new Financial Promotions Regime, BC Bitcoin is no longer able to offer our services to clients based in the UK. This very difficult decision is in compliance with the regulatory framework and ensures that we uphold the highest standards of transparency and legality. You can view the FCA publication here: https://www.fca.org.uk/publication/finalised-guidance/fg23-3.pdf As a result, we would like to inform you of the following changes and provide guidance on how to manage your assets with BC Bitcoin:
1. **Service Termination for UK Clients:**BC Bitcoin will no longer be able to accept new purchase orders from clients residing in the United Kingdom.
2. **Continued Operation Outside the UK:**Despite the changes within the UK, BC Bitcoin will continue to operate outside of the UK as normal. Our services will remain unaffected for clients in other regions.
3. **Withdrawal of Assets:**For our UK clients holding assets with BC Bitcoin, we want to assure you that your assets are secure. You have the option to safely withdraw your assets or exchange them to GBP or EUR and subsequently withdraw. We have streamlined the withdrawal process to ensure convenience for our clients.
4. **Conversion of Assets:**To convert your Holdings to fiat please log in to your BC Bitcoin account and submit a sell order for the amount of coin you hold with us. During the process you will shown how much you will receive and asked the bank details you wish to receive payment to. In addition, you can request the conversion by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org from your registered email address. If you encounter any issues or require assistance, our customer support team is ready to help you throughout the process.
5. **Withdrawal Procedure:**To initiate a withdrawal, please email your request to email@example.com from your registered email address. You may be asked some security questions to verify your identity. If you encounter any issues or require assistance, our customer support team is ready to help you throughout the process. These changes are effective immediately, and we appreciate your understanding and cooperation during this transitional period. We understand that this may be an inconvenience for our UK clients, and we sincerely apologise for any disruption this may cause. Thank you for being a valued part of the BC Bitcoin community. We are committed to providing you with a seamless experience as we navigate through these regulatory changes. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to our customer support team at firstname.lastname@example.org Kind Regards